Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #11
a.merical
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bamboozle with a small hemp (or cotton) PF pad folded inside as a doubler.. works great for my super heavy wetting 9 month old.

Advertisement

Thankful SAHM to 'J' (06) 'P' (08) & 'K' (12)
a.merical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #12
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Was the diaper fully prepped? We have several if the Sbish OBF fitteds but they weren't the end-all for us either. DS seems to do as well with a Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter stuffed with a bamboo flat and 2 large Thirsties hemp inserts. My DS would outpee the Huggies Overnights fairly regularly, too.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #13
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well the kind mama I got them from did say they were fairly new. I will wash and dry them some more to see if that helps and also throw in a hemp doubler.
Thanks ladies for all the suggestions. & those that said they have some diapers to try otw be sure to post back.
Also does anyone have the poppyfields lady's real email address? No luck contacting her lately.
Thanks
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #14
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Sbish fitted - night time bust!

https://www.facebook.com/PoppyFieldsShop Here is the Facebook page for Poppy Fields. You can send a message here!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #15
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama
https://www.facebook.com/PoppyFieldsShop Here is the Facebook page for Poppy Fields. You can send a message here!
Thanks but do you know if you have to have a fb to send her a message or can I email her Facebook from my gmail? I don't have a facebook.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #16
DallasK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

still waiting on my night times ones, just ordered another one to try. Freetimes with an extra insert work for us, but I don't like my dd wearing the pul all night and she has leaked out of everything else.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #17
kirst
Registered Users
seller

I have had some success with a bamboo Sandy's with Thirsties hemp insert and stay dry large Sandy's liner as doublers, then putting a large Motherease AIO over the whole thing... So basically my heavy-wetter son is double- diapered. It's humungous. He's a big boy so I don't think the massive size is a problem, but on a petite little girl it might be a strain on her back if her diaper is bigger than her head. And no, I'm not trying to be funny. My son is a really heavy wetter and I am so sick of having to change sheets, sleepless nights, etc.

Or you could just stick with the Huggies if it works for you as a family because sleep is really important.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #18
DallasK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay got a good amount of fluffy mail today, which included a couple different night time set ups. First to try out is the Rainshine Designs night time diaper. Only washed and dried it once, so we will see but it seems like a good set up. We haven't had a dry night yet for the last week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Put wool interlock over it. I'll post back with the outcome
Old 04-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasK
Okay got a good amount of fluffy mail today, which included a couple different night time set ups. First to try out is the Rainshine Designs night time diaper. Only washed and dried it once, so we will see but it seems like a good set up. We haven't had a dry night yet for the last week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Put wool interlock over it. I'll post back with the outcome
Thanks so much and yay for fluffy mail!!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:14 AM   #20
DallasK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So it worked, as far as her sheets were dry. Her wool was a little damp, but also the diaper isn't fully prepped yet. So far that has been our best fitted at night, I have a couple more to try and I will wash this one again today