Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #11
mommytaylor
Banned
seller

Re: PG Mamas of Many, how are you doing?

It's great you are doing good mama! And it sounds like you are staying busy too!

I've been good, but bored out of my mind. We're in the process of moving to our new home (waiting on the bank for the mortgage) and we moved temporarily into one of DH's coworkers rental houses. So, everything is packed away and we are living out of bags.

It's KILLING me not doing anything... sitting here watching TV, sleeping... just boredom. DH is wonderful, refusing to let me help with anything that requires effort It tells ya something when today I got excited to help spread mulch around the yard and pick up sticks when he mowed

So yeah, I'm ready for the bank to call so I can begin unpacking, decorating, and baby proofing the new house... until then I can tell ya mamas anything about recent Law and Order episodes

Advertisement

mommytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #12
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saramommy123 View Post
So how big are you babes at birth? When do those small Sandys work ok? Do they leak bf poo on babies smaller than 10lbs?
We use the small Sandy's on our 21 month old who is around 24 lbs.! Too me they don't look like they would hold breastfed poop on a newbie. Compared to my newborn plastic pants that are totally worthless anymore except as a measuring stick, these look huge. Which is why even though ds2 was 9 lbs 5 oz when he was born I got some extra-smalls for the baby, they look like a better size for a newborn to me (we have had as small as 7 lbs also).

This is my best pregnancy yet! There's a lot to be said for detoxing and getting your body back to the way God intended it to be by eating food the way he made it, or close to it. Last pregnancy was horrid but our bodies will heal and replish themselves if we give them the tools, yeah!!!!!!!!

We homeschool also but more year around with a life learning approach, I may walk in the room just before bedtime and daddy's giving the kids a math lesson that sprung out of a question, it really is cool to see them learn, they are such sponges, which is another reason we keep them home away from the influences.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the pregnancy!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #13
p2000cw
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thank you for this post! I often feel lost and left out with lots of my friends because we have a BIG family. I am baking baby number 5...and love my family. I have been very sick so far....only 8-9 weeks along so I am hoping the next month goes fast.

Our kids are 5,3,1,1...new baby due in April!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #14
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My babes were:

Girl 38-2: 6lbs 5oz
Boy 39-2: 7lbs 7oz
Boy 38-5: 7lbs 4oz
Girl 40-2: 6lbs 5oz

So gee, I'd expect this one to be about 6 or 7lbs lol! I don't produce a whole lot of variety. They even look very similar. It's funny.

So I'll probably start with prefolds with a snappi and newborn covers, and see if I really think I need the XS Sandys. If I do, I'll go ahead and get them, it not, I'll skip them and consider the smalls.

I have really enjoyed this board! It's really helped me to embrace this pregnancy. I realize how excited you moms are to have many children, and I feel like I can do this! I wasn't planning on having baby #5 so quickly, but I know that it will be allright. Thanks for all of the encouragement!