Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #71
bananaclip
Registered Users
seller

Re: April 2013 DUE DATE LIST

EDD: April 9th - hoping for April 1st, because that is funny

Your Name: Amy

State or Country: SoCal, very close to hell

How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 months

What number child is this for you: 1

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): One rocket scientist husband imported from Spain

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): It's a girl, Cora Wyn Benito

Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping for an unmedicated complication free birth. But we have Kaiser, so I have no idea who will be my delivery doctor. I am bringing a retired OB nurse who had 5 babies med free with me for support. Support for my husband who will probably faint.

Anything else you'd like to share: Reading about cloth diapering has consumed so much of my time. I hope hope hope I am making the right choices, I don't want to end up with piles of random diapers half of which I don't like! Part of the reason to CD is money savings. I have a spread sheet of the diapers I plan to use through potty learning. I love spreadsheets!

Advertisement

Last edited by bananaclip; 03-03-2013 at 06:06 AM. Reason: wanted to put more info.
bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #72
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: April 3

Your Name: Molly

State or Country: ND

How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 month

What number child is this for you: 2

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): husband, Leif, Leah (2 1/2) and 2 naughty dogs
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): team green

Birth Plans/Preferences: As uncomplicated as it can be. I had a great experience with my first so hoping to replicate that!

Anything else you'd like to share:I didn't CD my first, so CDing is new to me. I already have too many diapers! I told my husband we were doing it for the money savings, but don't think that is true anymore!

Last edited by mollyj931; 03-11-2013 at 08:01 AM.
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #73
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller

dup post

Last edited by mollyj931; 03-11-2013 at 07:59 AM.
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #74
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

EDD: 4/6/13
Your Name: Samantha Nicole
State or Country: Alabama
How long it took to you to get your BFP: had my daughter April 19, 2012 and got pregnant on my bday (June 28, 2012) and had first positive test on July 15, 2012
What number child is this for you: 2nd baby (my daughter will be one on April 19, 2013....13 days after my son's due date!!!)
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Mark David (Husband) and Izabella Corinne (Daughter)
Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): Boy (will be named Charles Edouard after my grandfather)
Birth plans/preferences: hoping for a natural birth this time (got an epidural last time)
trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #75
Arghlita
Registered Users

EDD: April 1 2013

Your Name: Molly

State or Country: Kentucky USA

How long it took to you to get your BFP: About 4 months of not-not trying?

What number child is this for you: 1

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband, going on 11 years in June, 2 cats

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): It's a boy!

Birth Plans/Preferences: I need to fill one out, but I'd prefer a minimally invasive hospital birth at a local baby-friendly hospital

Anything else you'd like to share: My mom is a priest and cannot be here from out-of-state until late on April 1 at the very earliest, so I really don't want to go early. Except ... goodness I'm so done with being pregnant right now!
Arghlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #76
brandyleigh
Registered Users
seller

EDD: April 15 2013

Your Name: Brandy

State or Country: Kentucky USA

How long it took to you to get your BFP: not planned

What number child is this for you: 3

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Hubby, married 7 years, Annabella is 4 and Genevieve is 2

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Thinking maybe a boy?

Birth Plans/Preferences: Planning a homebirth (2nd one...1st one was a VBAC)

God had a sense of humor with this one...husband is an accountant and baby is due Tax Day.
brandyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
NaturalBirthMiami
Registered Users

My Mood:

EDD: 04/12/2013 (this could be off - my ovulation date didnt match with LMP, and this is based on LMP - so major guesstimation)
Your Name: Tabatha
State or Country: Florida
How long it took to you to get your BFP: First month of actively trying. *Fertile Mertle*
What number child is this for you: THREE
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH (Ed), DD - 5, DS1 - 3.5
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): It's a BOY (and he let's us know in EVERY ultrasound)
Birth Plans/Preferences: Natural, Unmedicated birth using Hypnobabies method, a doula, and a midwife who works under my OB. If I don't have labor on my own by 39 weeks, I will be induced that week due to a complicated history with autoimmune disease (if it were up to me, I would give more time for nature to take its course)

Anything else you'd like to share: This is baby #3, and my husband is already talking about a girl after this one. I think he will be content when we can refer to our kids as the litter. :-) I had not one (new) stretchmark this WHOLE pregnancy until 36 weeks, what gives? The ultrasound technician was so rough yesterday, my ENGAGED baby literally turned to a posterior position to get a good look at this woman who was beating on his Momma. Doing everything to get him to turn back to a good position now.

Last edited by NaturalBirthMiami; 03-30-2013 at 08:49 AM.
NaturalBirthMiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #78
mariposablue
Registered Users
seller

EDD: 4/23/13 (today!)
Your Name: Sue
State or Country: MA
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 11 mos. (history of IF for 5 years with previous partner)
What number child is this for you: #1
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): unknown

Birth Plans/Preferences: Hypnobirthing with a MW. I want things calm and natural. Our bodies were made to do this.

Anything else you'd like to share: I just joined as I want to CD. There is so much to read and learn and I am taking it slowly. So I will be using sposies at 1st, learning more about CD'ing, and be up and running with them within a few months.
mariposablue is offline   Reply With Quote