Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

yeah I know! This was one that I bought 2 years ago and put away.

I have some for dd but they are 18-24 months so not going to fit Opidy for a bit.

I really want a bedhog one.

I also think I may have Kaysie make me some

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #32
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Erica those look great! So cute about the utero nickname

Amber I'm right there with you on the lazy thing.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #33
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
yeah I know! This was one that I bought 2 years ago and put away.

I have some for dd but they are 18-24 months so not going to fit Opidy for a bit.

I really want a bedhog one.

I also think I may have Kaysie make me some
I have a red bedhog (12-18m?) and a brown KIOS that I think is 4 and a black on that is definitely 4. I have absolutely NO idea where they are. I would like a couple in smaller sizes. I really want another bedhog and an "I'm so cute my mommy wears me."
Old 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so jealous of you crafty ladies on here!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #35
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That is a cute story Erica. Thank you for sharing!

Anyone else having those strong kicks that nearly take your breath away? My son must be practicing to be a boxer or something. He his STRONG! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, DS was like this and honestly his lost siblings were rather strong for their gestation too. Emily was rolling over before she died (corrected age of 1 month plus when she died). Need to get video of him inside me. Sadly he is most active when I am about ready for bed and can't take video. Grrrr!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #36
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

double post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #37
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not having kicks that nearly take my breath away, but in the past week I've been consistently woken up at the same time every morning by the baby kicking me. I guess she'll be more of a schedule baby than my other two ever were. That actually might be nice for a change, but I'll let her decide once she gets here. I don't try to force my babies on a schedule at least right away. Every time that I tried before, they always got off of it and then I became frustrated. DD was probably the most scheduled baby that I've had so far. I could tell the time of the day by her naps. DS......well....he was a completely different story. Those two are still like night and day from each other.

AFM: Couldn't get circular needles in the sizes that I need at Jo Ann's without getting them long enough for me to make a sweater for myself....so ended up getting blasted DPN. Never used them before, so I made sure to get the bamboo so that my stitches wouldn't be as likely to fall off. Please tell me, mama's that knit, that working in the round with DPN gets better as you go! Right now it feels like I'm going painstakingly slow. It took me 20 min. to make one round last night!!!!!!! The second round seemed to go a little faster, but not much. I know of a store online where I can get the circulars in the size that I needed, but it would require me ordering them and honestly I didn't want to wait to get started. I'm going to tough it out and knit this project with the DPN until I get to the point where I need my size 7 needles, in which I do have 12" circulars. Wish me luck ladies!!!!!

I got my Moby yesterday!!! Glad it came with the instruction booklet because I only knew of one way to put it on. Didn't know you could wear the thing like 6 different ways!!!

Nothing much going on here today. Just need to do housework. BLAH!!! I'll knit again when the kiddos go down for a nap.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #38
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
That is a cute story Erica. Thank you for sharing!

Anyone else having those strong kicks that nearly take your breath away? My son must be practicing to be a boxer or something. He his STRONG! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, DS was like this and honestly his lost siblings were rather strong for their gestation too. Emily was rolling over before she died (corrected age of 1 month plus when she died). Need to get video of him inside me. Sadly he is most active when I am about ready for bed and can't take video. Grrrr!!!
No, nothing that strong yet. But I have a very long torso and tend not to feel kicks in my rib cage until the last part.

My kids are already grumpy this morning, great. School is going to be so much fun today.
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #39
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Super cute Erica!!! I only wish I could knit half as fast as you!!

Katie- I like dpn's but I've actually broken the tips off my plastic set! lol Once you get the groove of them, I'm sure you will do fine!

Jennifer- no crazy kicking here. But I did finally see him kick from the outside for the first time the other night.

Missy- Hope the kids get better!

AFM- As of last night poor dd2 has severely swollen tonsils! So no preK for her today. We had a good storm last night too. Like house shaking thunder! Kids slept right though it thankfully. My mom lives 3hrs north and she got snow! Same ol' same ol' today. We rarely go anywhere, (not that there's anyplace to go here in town, seriously) and since it's cold and wet I guess it's a play inside kinda day.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #40
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Os

So exciting. We're hoping to have ours in a couple week, weve been trying to get this done for a year and its been so draining were just exhausted. It's so good to hear someone's moving ahead. Let me know how it goes :-) I'm getting rid of more than I thought actually so its been interesting packing. My husband has a few hours this week I'm gonna have him finish his stuff. I hope it's very smooth.
Will do. I'm having a purge-fest b/c I just sick of looking at some of this stuff even though it is nice. I'm ready to pare down a bit. And the house we're moving into isn't small so I feel like it is ridiculous if we can't make everything fit. We live in the Midwest and it seems like everyone feels like they need giant houses for their families and I'm trying to avoid that mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote