Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #11
saturn
Registered Users

Re: 7 months old - worth it to get a ring sling now?

I also like a ring sling even for an older baby/toddler. As far as padding, shoulder padding is a matter of personal preference (I prefer unpadded, fwiw), but I would definitely avoid a sling with padded rails (the top and/or bottom edge of the pouch where baby goes). Padded rails make it much harder to adjust the sling.

Advertisement

saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
Helloloni
Registered Users
seller

If you're interested, I have three ring slings that I never use. My daughter flips out if I put her in any carrier. Ugh haha. I would sell each for 25 ppd? I keep getting told that I'm exceeding my quota when I try to add images. Don't know what that's about but send me a PM if you're interested!
Helloloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #13
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloloni View Post
If you're interested, I have three ring slings that I never use. My daughter flips out if I put her in any carrier. Ugh haha. I would sell each for 25 ppd? I keep getting told that I'm exceeding my quota when I try to add images. Don't know what that's about but send me a PM if you're interested!
Hey thanks, that's an awesome offer, but I actually found a really phenomenal deal on my local Craigslist - $20 for a Maya wrap rs with the unpadded shoulder. It's not the color I would have picked (its the one with red and purple stripes - I think it looks kinda girly) but at that price who cares! I'm so excited to try it out. My dh is going to think I'm a crazy baby carrier hoarder on top of being a diaper hoarder. Thanks for the advice everyone!
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
Pearsag
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just bought my first ring sling a month ago and am excited to know it can be used for older Babies as well!
Pearsag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #15
Kaelyn84
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloloni View Post
Sent you a PM
Kaelyn84 is offline   Reply With Quote