Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #631
knodceo
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

Yep not a good sign.

AFM: we had our bark for life today. It was so much fun. Had two hot dogs and a cupcake there. Definitely didn't drink enough water for hot it was. I kept moving so that was good. To wiped to cook so we had panera. Man I need to eat clean and drop a few more pounds. It will e easier to run my 5k with a few more pounds off.
You ran that food off...and enjoy the festivities! What fun! I have been jonesing for panera...but avoiding it, I ate a salad and fruit at the wedding, no cake! And still up 3 pounds...AF and water retention from the heat today is no fun! Running an biking in am to see if a duathalons is possible...hubby has signed up for sprint tri in a month! I am so proud of him! He's lifting with me at night and we are finally able to work together without fighting! 14 years together and we can do something without a fight! Wowed!!! How long will that last?

Happy weekend to all!

Advertisement

knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #632
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo

You ran that food off...and enjoy the festivities! What fun! I have been jonesing for panera...but avoiding it, I ate a salad and fruit at the wedding, no cake! And still up 3 pounds...AF and water retention from the heat today is no fun! Running an biking in am to see if a duathalons is possible...hubby has signed up for sprint tri in a month! I am so proud of him! He's lifting with me at night and we are finally able to work together without fighting! 14 years together and we can do something without a fight! Wowed!!! How long will that last?

Happy weekend to all!
That's great! We are going hiking in the am so I'm not stressed.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #633
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Had the unmentionable food. Bad bad. I'm at my in-laws house for dinner cause MIL is leaving for vegas. I really had nothing else to eat. At least i did really well the rest of the day
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:57 AM   #634
beebum
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 137
Sorry to ask... But what is thw unmentionable food.

I always feel bad whn i yell at the children. Glad to know i am not the only mom who struggles
beebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #635
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebum
Sorry to ask... But what is thw unmentionable food.

I always feel bad whn i yell at the children. Glad to know i am not the only mom who struggles
Shh I didn't say this. It's Chinese food
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #636
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Challenge April Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
Had the unmentionable food. Bad bad. I'm at my in-laws house for dinner cause MIL is leaving for vegas. I really had nothing else to eat. At least i did really well the rest of the day
Oh no!! I have been craving it. Not gonna do it!!! Not gonna do it!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebum View Post
I always feel bad whn i yell at the children. Glad to know i am not the only mom who struggles
Mine have already been yelled at today. They are sassy and not listening.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #637
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebum
Sorry to ask... But what is thw unmentionable food.

I always feel bad whn i yell at the children. Glad to know i am not the only mom who struggles
My whole family is getting yelled at today it's a great day here.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #638
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Challenge April Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
My whole family is getting yelled at today it's a great day here.
Same here!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #639
msuk2girl's Avatar
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 5,792
My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Challenge April Thread

Hey ladies!

After being ignored when talking to DD all the time, I end up raising my voice. What else do you do to get their attention? Ugh.

So I figured out my pain... I tore my oblique. This means no lifting for a really long time, or yoga. I can walk and run, but will need to skip all of the obstacles at my mud run in 2 weeks. All my body fat reduction is going to be on hold for a couple months. I'm frustrated, but will just concentrate on cutting. I'll eat well and work on my running.
__________________
Shannon wife to my nerdy hubs, mom to My binary baby 10/10/10
msuk2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #640
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
Hey ladies!

After being ignored when talking to DD all the time, I end up raising my voice. What else do you do to get their attention? Ugh.

So I figured out my pain... I tore my oblique. This means no lifting for a really long time, or yoga. I can walk and run, but will need to skip all of the obstacles at my mud run in 2 weeks. All my body fat reduction is going to be on hold for a couple months. I'm frustrated, but will just concentrate on cutting. I'll eat well and work on my running.
Ouch!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.