Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
AngelElle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Energy surge

Anybody else having crazy energy surges? I feel like I can't stop cleaning. I haven't felt like cleaning for months. It's past midnight here and I can't sleep. I'm making my list and lining up supplies for tomorrow. I'm excited to be checking things off, but kind of worried because you always here these stories of ladies who get like this right before the baby is born. I'm only 32 weeks, baby should stay right where she is! I also keep thinking I want to have everything done so I can be a lazy girl the last couple of weeks before she is born- hopefully this is the cause. This has been going on for days.

Advertisement

AngelElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Re: Energy surge

I have small spurts of energy where I will get a lot of stuff done off my list, then I'll have a week of laziness where all I wanna do is exercise. haha. Take advantage of it while you can! And Yes, I've heard that nesting can lead to baby, but that's never been the case for me. I think its just our instincts to get stuff done while we can.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
stephbrown13
Registered Users

Re: Energy surge

DDCC from July I've felt so lazy the last few months, but recently I have been cleaning like crazy. Last Saturday I rearranged our bedroom, DS1 and DS2's rooms, changed all the sheets, deep cleaned, went to Target and two grocery stores... Sunday I organized and purged all of our closets and deep cleaned the downstairs. All while entertaining my 1 and 2 year olds because my husband was working all weekend!

The weekend before I did yard work all weekend. I feel like I have so much energy and just HAVE to get things done, but then the next day my body just huuuurts and reminds me that I'm huge and pregnant and should take it a little easier. I'm trying to just go with it while I'm still physically able haha
Mama to DS1 05/03/10 and DS2 12/13/11. Due with #3 07/21/13
stephbrown13 is offline   Reply With Quote