Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Basically it's the weekend.

Sorry about the naughties, Janine and not feeling well, Mel.

I had a pretty good morning, but am pretty swollen today. I'm starting to feel sad and self-conscious about how puffy I am. I'm a little embarrassed about the way I look. I've had to take off my engagement ring, and the wedding ring may have to go as well for a bit. I'm definitely getting more and more swollen by the day and it starts earlier each day. By the end of this thing, I'm going to look like a marshmallow!

For all I've been through, I get upset with myself for complaining or feeling annoyed about any part of pregnancy. Gah! Wow, I'm really getting on my own nerves here. Okay, find the good humor, find the good humor, it's a short time and it's so worth it for what I get in the end.

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #12
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'd likely just let her get cold Janine. One night won't kill her, and I bet she'd not do it again!

As for the not feeling well, it and AF don't have anything to do with each other this time. AF always makes me super fatigued but only a bit cramps. Today I don't feel we'll because of a cold or allergies (or perhaps possibly both).

Sorry you are feeling puffy Bekah. It's not something I really dealt with. Is your BP okay?
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post

Sorry about the naughties, Janine and not feeling well, Mel.

I had a pretty good morning, but am pretty swollen today. I'm starting to feel sad and self-conscious about how puffy I am. I'm a little embarrassed about the way I look. I've had to take off my engagement ring, and the wedding ring may have to go as well for a bit. I'm definitely getting more and more swollen by the day and it starts earlier each day. By the end of this thing, I'm going to look like a marshmallow!

For all I've been through, I get upset with myself for complaining or feeling annoyed about any part of pregnancy. Gah! Wow, I'm really getting on my own nerves here. Okay, find the good humor, find the good humor, it's a short time and it's so worth it for what I get in the end.
I'm sorry you're not feeling great Bekah. : hugs:
Old 04-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #14
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
I'd likely just let her get cold Janine. One night won't kill her, and I bet she'd not do it again!

As for the not feeling well, it and AF don't have anything to do with each other this time. AF always makes me super fatigued but only a bit cramps. Today I don't feel we'll because of a cold or allergies (or perhaps possibly both).

Sorry you are feeling puffy Bekah. It's not something I really dealt with. Is your BP okay?
I'm sorry.

Allergies suck!
Colds suck!
AF sucks too!
Old 04-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #15
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Heiner and I are watching Dr Who

l tried watching it a few years ago but couldn't get into it. However I'm really enjoying it this time.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #16
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Time for bed I think.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~

I'm sorry you're not feeling great Bekah. : hugs:
It's ok girls thank you. I'm feeling better about it now. Just got a little emotional there for a bit. To be expected, I suppose! BP is good, Mel.

And now bedtime. Nighty night!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #18
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning. We will head home today after a Costco run. I have a haircut in Gallup at 4 this afternoon.

We had a nice weekend. It was good to spend time with my parents. Lovely to get an afternoon out with Jerry.

4 weeks left with kids. Where has the time gone...
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:06 AM   #19
LilacMomma
Registered Users

I am just trying to get into the DS world. I found out this last week I am pregnant with twins. Yeah! No more AF for awhile since I intend to breastfeed the twins when they are born sometime around Dec. 19, 2013.

Rebekah, feeling puffy here too. DH and I aren't jewelry wearers so no rings to take off but man just trying to hold DH's hand isn't as much fun as it used to be with chubby fingers.

Spent yesterday with my month old niece. It was so sweet to hold a little baby Makes me anxious to meet my babies when the time is right.
LilacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #20
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hola mamacitas. Yesterday was a full day so I didn't get to post. But we do have three raised beds with about 1800 pounds of dirt in them, and got to go to the library and the lake and watch a movie. No wonder I am exhausted.

About to round the herd to go to church. Then we will try a new restaurant for lunch. Then I will come home and collapse between loads of laundry, I think. It is supposed to rain all day so that is fine with me.