Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up ALL SOLD DELETE!

In my efforts to try and find the best things for my LO I went a little overboard. So now Iím doing what I loath to do, posting in the FSOT and unloading a lot of diapers that we donít need. All diapers come from a SMOKE FREE, CAT FRIENDLY home. I try to describe items as best as I can, also listing pictures HERE for your visual verification. Since the pictures were taken from my cellphone if some of them are to dark or not to your liking please let me know. I would be more than happy to retake some pictures for you, I only ask that you have patience and to please specify what you would like a picture of. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to pm/email/or post here. I believe prices are fair for the condition of the items but feel free to PM me with offers for bulk items. I prefer to sell half dozens/dozenís when the lotís are bigger. Item prices DO NOT include shipping, buyer pays for actual shipping charges through Paypal. Items have no stains unless otherwise stated in descriptions.

FITTEDS

12 GUC Kissaluvs Sz 0- These are V 1.0 meaning they have a cotton terry fabric in the hidden soaker area. These diapers are in excellent condition with no stains except for one diaper that has a small rust stain in the front. I only post them as used good condition because in some (not all) the elastic in the leg area is slightly relaxed, could use a refresh and there are some stray strands in the edges of some of the diapers. It has not affected the performance of them. They have contained explosive poops like a charm and the edges have not become undone at all. For a mama that has sewing abilities this is a great deal. $5ea

2 EUC Workhorse GMD NB- 1 snap/ 1 non snap. Each used a handful of times. We are just not a fitted family at the moment and donít think they will work out for us. They are amazing diapers and have already been fully prepped for you ☺. $4ea

1 Like New Imagine Snapless Fitted XS- This diaper was used 1 time. Again not a fan of fitted diapers at the moment. $5

CONTOURS, PREFOLDS & FLATS

16 VGUC Kissaluvs Contours NB/SM- These diapers are no longer manufactured by Kissaluvs. They are specifically sized for NB. They are a full contour and have no elastic in them. Like the listing above they have a couple of stray strands in the serging but it has not affected the diapers function. Here is more information on them here we just have to many diapers that require a snappi and pins and are in need of more husband/grandma friendly diapers. No stains on any of the diapers. $3.50 ea (6 blue, 4 coral, 2 green, 2 yellow, 1 purple, 1 natural)
Colors left, 6 blue, 4 coral, 1 green, 1 yellow,1 purple

12 EUC Cloth Eez GMD Preemie- Fully prepped. Unbleached preemie sized diapers. One of the diapers has a stain. I have no tried to sun it out. These diapers were purchased and used until LO grew into his NB diapers. $9 for the dozen.

3 Like New Sustainablebabyish XS Bamboo Terry Flats- These flats are shaped like prefolds. They are x-small and measure 10.5 x 11.5. They are extremely stretchy and hold a lot. We are just not fans of bamboo. These were prepped and used 1-2 times each. $7ea (teal, natural and green)

COVERS

1 GUC Bummis SW Snap NB- White snap cover. The elastic in cover could use some refreshing but still fully functional. No stains on the cover and snaps in good condition. $4

2 EUC Bummis Original Wrap NB- We purchased these not to long ago when all our other covers were to big for our NB. These covers do run small so if you are expecting a little bitty they would be perfect. They have some pilling from the velcro in the leg area. Other than that the covers are in perfect condition since they were only used for a little while. $5ea (lime and ocean)

1 EUC Litewrap Preemie- This was also purchased due to the fact that our son was a tad smaller than expected with thinner thighs. The cover works wonderfully and is extremely trim. Great option for a smaller baby/ twins. Some pilling in the leg binding because of velcro. No stains $4

1 EUC Prorap preemie sized- No stains still fits our DS just is not working for his body type. It should be more of a NB size than preemie since it fits a tad on the bigger side. $5ppd

2 Like New Rumparooz NB Covers- Used only a handful of times. I did not favor the TPU material. Both are snaps These covers are super soft especially for a newbie and have the umbilical cord, im just not used to the material ☺. 1 Crimson, 1 Light Blue PENDING; $7ea

12 Like New Gdiaper Tiny Gís- No stains, no pilling in the velcro. Covers were hardly used(maybe once each) since we had so many in rotation and DH just could not get the hang of them . $7 ea

1 VGUC XS Wild Coconut Wear(WCW) wool cover. Normal wool pilling, no stains. $15

1 GUC 3mo(sm) NIJI Wool Wrap - Cover has a stain on the lable. Fits 9-13pds is made of lambswool felt and has PUL gussets for easy cleaning in case of explosive poops. Has a higher rise than the Nikky wool and is a bit roomier. $8

AIO & AI2 SYSTEMS

1 Like New Best Bottom Diaper System- Hedgehog print. Barely used(twice if that). Snaps. Purchased just to try another AI2 option. $13 PENDING

3 Like New BB Stay Dry Inserts sz Small- No stains, fully prepped and used a handful of times. $2.50 ea PENDING

1 Like New Imagine NB Bamboo AIO- Marigold color. I prefer stay dry fabrics or birdseye fabric in my AIOís. Used only a couple of times. Snap closure has drop down for umbilical cord. $5

1 Like New Softbums Omni Shell- Safari Tuxedo used only 2 times. No stains at all. $17.

1 VGUC Bumgenius Newborn AIO Grasshopper. Pilling in the velcro, inside of the diaper and on the side tabs as well. No stains $6 (pictures added to file)

6 EUC Small Gdiaper Cloth Inserts $15 for 6

Advertisement

Last edited by nachoslyn; 06-30-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: ALL SOLD DELETE!
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
2momsfrombaltimore
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE NB diaper lot-Tiny Gs, WCW, AIOs, SOBFs, KL, AI2s covers a galore & much mor

Pm you!!!
2momsfrombaltimore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
Kbugsmommie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: HUGE NB diaper lot-Tiny Gs, WCW, AIOs, SOBFs, KL, AI2s covers a galore & much mor

PM'd you :-)
Kbugsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
emboyd88
Registered Users
seller

pm'd you
emboyd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

for updates!

Last edited by nachoslyn; 05-03-2013 at 10:14 AM.
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #6
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BUMP don't miss out! Tons of great stuff in this lot!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BUMP don't miss out! Tons of great stuff in this lot!
Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump for updates
Old 05-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #9
Jujuburchiee
Registered Users

Hello best bottoms and inserts still for sale?
Jujuburchiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #10
Jujuburchiee
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuburchiee View Post
Hello best bottoms and inserts still for sale?
Also i am new to this so I am not sure how to do payment.
Jujuburchiee is offline   Reply With Quote