Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
Ahnny
Registered Users
seller

SOLD Cheap FLIP lot SOLD

It's been over 6 months since I have needed any diapers in the house so I guess it's time to let go.

I have a good sized lot of FLIPs I am looking to unload. These were used frequently but still have a ton of life left.

Covers:
5 FLIP (1 Ribbit Snap, 2 Zinnia Snap, 1 Clemetine snap (second), 1 Blossom Aplix) They are not perfect, leg elastic is looser than new (still holds it in though and there are a few pulls on the tabs. The Aplix on the light pink one is coming off but it still holds the diaper on. The 2 Zinnias are do not have the reinforced rise snaps which I actually preferred since they were easier to clean.
I'll throw in a light green aplix Kawaii as a free bonus if you buy the whole lot. Just let me know if you want it.

Inserts:
There are 14 OS Stay Dry and 4 Organic Inserts (seconds). There may be some stitching that is loose here and there but all in all they are in good shape. I'm sure there are a few small stains but nothing gross. I have used a small amount of bleach on these from time to time. Especially in the organic ones since they were used heavily at night.
I also have a small pack of newborn stay dry inserts (only 2 out of the 6 have been used) and about a half of pack of disposable inserts I can throw in if you want them.

This is really a great system and for $60 PPD or best offer. I am willing to split but really want these gone so would prefer to sell them as a lot to the best offer

I also have a bunch of other diapers to unload and a ton of hemp inserts. If you are in search of anything let me know as I work on getting everything posted.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement

Last edited by Ahnny; 05-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Ahnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #2
Ahnny
Registered Users
seller

Re: Cheap FLIP lot

Somebody please take it all! Willing to accept reasonable offers!
Ahnny is offline   Reply With Quote