Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Registered Users
Designer Diva Mamas!!! Louis Vuitton Limited Editions and Michele diamonds!

A few things I'm selling on other designer forums, thought I'd see if any of my fellow diva moms would be interested!

First- Limited Edition artist collaboration Yayoi Kusama Speedy 30 (Louis Vuitton)
Very limited supply last year, and will never be available again! In the rare blanc print. An amazing and unique bag! I bought it new from the boutique and carried it twice, but have been storing it since. Comes with tags and dustbag.
$1800.00 shipped

Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Monogram Neo: Another rare and hard to find bag, limited edition in 2010 bag, will not be produced again. It's a large bucket style bag with a removable cloth strap which can be adjusted to be worn cross body. Light signs of wear, but beautiful condition! Comes with dustbag.
$1800.00 shipped

Michele Diamond Deco Tahitian watch in silver. Michele watches are ALL the rage right now, this one has been worn a few times, and is in beautiful condition. Comes with boxes, extra links, polishing cloth, care booklet, price tag. Large boyfriend style. Purchased for $1545.00 at Nordstrom's, selling for $600.00!

I have LOADS of pictures of everything, pm with interest!

Mom2Sam-n-Ella is offline   Reply With Quote