Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
*SOLD DELETE* NB Tiny G's & Small Gdiaper stash

All diapers come from a SMOKE FREE, CAT FRIENDLY home. I try to describe items as best as I can and post pictures. Since the pictures were taken from my cellphone if some of them are to dark or not to your liking please let me know. I would be more than happy to retake some pictures for you, I only ask that you have patience and to please specify what you would like a picture of. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to pm/email/or post here. Items have no stains unless otherwise stated in descriptions.

12 EUC Tiny G's - No stains these were barely used at all each used one time if that. They have been washed. $7 each plus shipping or take all for $75ppd

8 VGUC Sm Gdiapers- These were our diaperbag diapers. Some of the waistbands have pilling(pictures below), the waistbands of the g letter cover are of a beige color(pictured below). The colors of the covers show some wash wear specifically the blue, orange and beige. The colors are not as vibrant as new which is typical but I still describe them as I see them . Each has its liner. None of the liners have stains and the velcro is still extremely strong with NO pilling. $10 each plus shipping or take all for $70ppd

6 EUC Sm G liners- These have no stains in them. The picture below is of ALL the liners including the ones from the g diapers above for sale. $2.50 each plus shipping or $12ppd

6 EUC Sm G cloth- No stains, and barely show any wear. Were barely used. (I will post a picture shortly) $3 each plus shipping or take all for $15ppd

OR TAKE THE WHOLE LOT FOR $165ppd!

Advertisement

Last edited by nachoslyn; 05-15-2013 at 01:11 PM.
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB Tiny G's & Small Gdiaper stash

Old 05-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller