Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
A Long Shot...

I made a pair of girly shorties and sold them when I was practicing my knitting skills. DH was adamant that we were done having children. They are a medium or large and I will post a pic down below. I found out yesterday that our surprise baby is s little girl. I would love to buy these shorties back for a reasonable price. I'm not in a huge hurry as I'm not due until Sept 21st and she wouldn't wear them until next summer, but I would like to know who to contact when the time comes. Are they familiar to any of you ladies???

Advertisement

Old 05-12-2013, 05:29 AM   #2
nicolehedges
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: A Long Shot...

Not me....but, you can search through your old messages....it won't show up with the wording, but if you look on your private message page you would see a link to click that says something like.....4637 confirmed private messages and 473 unconfirmed. It would show you the titles of ones you sent and maybe that would help you? Or look through your feedback? Or even all of your posts? It would take some time to go through it all, but might help you locate the momma! I have been there before too! Searching for things I wish I had never sold! Lol! Good luck with your search and your pg!!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #3
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not me either, but good luck finding them!
megs715 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
HerroKitty
Registered Users
seller

Those are so cute! Good luck finding them mama!
HerroKitty is offline   Reply With Quote