Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Hit another Mommy milestone!

MY almost 6 yo loves to let me know we are no longer friends when she has to pick up her toys at bedtime.

Advertisement

s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #12
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Love~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
DD yelled "I QUIT!" at me tonight. Not sure what she was quitting but her room suddenly became VERY clean once I turned Full House on and didn't let her watch it til her room was clean. Amazing what a kid can do in 2 minutes when motivated!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #13
isabelsmummy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@hmommy View Post
MY almost 6 yo loves to let me know we are no longer friends when she has to pick up her toys at bedtime.
My 3yr old used to say "you're not my best friend anymore". LOL.
isabelsmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #14
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sweets

Sweet!

Cps for child slave labor over loading the dishwasher? Makes me wonder how s/he felt about hand washing then
He hand washes them if they come out dirty after I run the cycle. He loathes it. I keep telling him that once he has mastered it he can stop doing it, I have an almost 11 year old that needs to learn!
Yeah I'm the mean horrible mom (like so many here apparently) that makes her kids do WORK! How dare I make them learn how to clean up after themselves!
I also yell I love you at them when I get I hate you yelled at me. I was not my kids friends when they were little, I was a meanie who just likes being mean to little kids according to my then 3/4 year old.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #15
Geckmumto3
Registered Users

My Mood:

We recently passed that milestone as well here. Shockingly for us, it was not our pre-teen daughter, but our 5 yo son. "I hate you!" "You are not my friend!" "You are the worst mother in the world!" and "This is the worst day of my life," have become our recent rants. I was not expecting it from him, but he is shaping up to be our drama king.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #16
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

My 4 year old tells me I am naughty and to not talk to him.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sweets View Post
And when more 'i hate you's went ignored she yelled 'curse you mama! I curse you!'
My three year old yells this when he gets really frustrated with me. It's so hard to not let him see me laugh when I'm nearly peeing my pants.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myclanof6 View Post
He hand washes them if they come out dirty after I run the cycle. He loathes it. I keep telling him that once he has mastered it he can stop doing it, I have an almost 11 year old that needs to learn!
Yeah I'm the mean horrible mom (like so many here apparently) that makes her kids do WORK! How dare I make them learn how to clean up after themselves!
I also yell I love you at them when I get I hate you yelled at me. I was not my kids friends when they were little, I was a meanie who just likes being mean to little kids according to my then 3/4 year old.
Goodness, your teen would hate it here LOL We don't have a dishwasher and we wash all dishes by hand. My 7 year old has moved from a dryer to the position of washer now and boy, she hates it. I'll join the mean mommy club because I make my kids pick of after themselves as well!