Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #151
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for more: May/June

Keeping up & sending all of you warm wonderful thoughts. 12wks today for me...home on bedrest this week after some bleeding & the Dr's office finding a SCH around Baby B's placenta. Fx for good news when I go back Tuesday...and hopefully good enough that I can return to work (I'm in an office w/ helpful coworkers, so very light duty). Having DP's Doppler has been reassuring. Anyway, I've had plenty of time and have been thinking about all of you

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #152
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm finally done with the med adn my energy is starting to return. Now lets just hope it works and I actually O this month. I opted not to do monitoring this month, we're just going to go with take the drug, track on my own, and go from there.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #153
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carrie- How are you doing? Everything still on track to gt good news Tuesday?

Anyone else have anything going on?

Not much here. If the meds work I should O next week. Problem? Dh broke his jaw on Friday night and is in a lot of pain. We'll see how it goes this week. We may be out this month either way.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #154
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Doctor put me on 200mg of prometrium starting cd3 again (yesterday) to hold off my lining until she can get a saline sonohystogram in on June 6. I guess when she said call in on cd 1/2 and we'll get you in for cd 6-12, she really didnt mean it, cuz that would be this Wednesday (as in, May 29) and her first available was June 27. "Will that work for me? We'll just put you on bcp for a cycle." You're evaluating me for a possible blood clotting disorder, and you want to put me on the pill, which is KNOWN for causing clots???? Incompetence at its finest right there, folks.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #155
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Doctor put me on 200mg of prometrium starting cd3 again (yesterday) to hold off my lining until she can get a saline sonohystogram in on June 6. I guess when she said call in on cd 1/2 and we'll get you in for cd 6-12, she really didnt mean it, cuz that would be this Wednesday (as in, May 29) and her first available was June 27. "Will that work for me? We'll just put you on bcp for a cycle." You're evaluating me for a possible blood clotting disorder, and you want to put me on the pill, which is KNOWN for causing clots???? Incompetence at its finest right there, folks.

Are you kidding me?!?! Is this your RE?
Old 05-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #156
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72

Are you kidding me?!?! Is this your RE?
Yup, that's the RE. I was more than unimpressed, and the ONLY reason I didn't go off on her (although I still might) is that I'm sitting on a pending appointment with Kwak.

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:14 PM   #157
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Carrie- How are you doing? Everything still on track to gt good news Tuesday?

Anyone else have anything going on?

Not much here. If the meds work I should O next week. Problem? Dh broke his jaw on Friday night and is in a lot of pain. We'll see how it goes this week. We may be out this month either way.
Turkey Baster? We did that a few times when the flu hit during O time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

Wow, that is insane.

AFM, I'm 11 weeks. I am starting to relax a little but I still worry a lot. I probably will the whole way through. I have my 12 week appointment on Friday and I'm pretty nervous, I wish it included an ultrasound but I think hearing the heartbeat will be reassurance enough. Every time we do anything to prepare for this baby I have a mini panic attack, but I'm almost through the first trimester so hopefully all will be well.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #158
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Turkey Baster? We did that a few times when the flu hit during O time

Wow, that is insane.

AFM, I'm 11 weeks. I am starting to relax a little but I still worry a lot. I probably will the whole way through. I have my 12 week appointment on Friday and I'm pretty nervous, I wish it included an ultrasound but I think hearing the heartbeat will be reassurance enough. Every time we do anything to prepare for this baby I have a mini panic attack, but I'm almost through the first trimester so hopefully all will be well.
I appreciate the laugh!! He's feeling surprisingly better today. His jaws seems to have shifted some so he's not in as much pain. It was super off center. He could bite down and then stick his tongue out the side of his mouth. His mom gave him some rub stuff from doterra and it really relaxed it and it shifted back into place. He's still swollen and hurts but is at least up and around now. He's also still taking lots of pain killers, but hey at least he isn't laying in bed moaning any more. He actually got up to run over to a yard sale I saw online this morning because they have some flat nosed shovels and ours broke. So I'm hoping he's feeling enough better. Because, MY OPK IS +++ SOOOO very excited. I know it's not a +BFP, but it's the closest thing I've seen in a while. And it's early enough that I may actually have a long enough LP for it to stick. I can't believe after this many years of trying I still get my hopes up, but I do, I really do. I'm only CD 12 today so that is WAY exciting. I'm excited enough I want to do some sewing! I have tons of bamboo fitteds cut out, I'm wanting to try making some muslin receiving blankets. I only feel like sewing when I'm feeling happy and hopeful so that's a good sign. I actually haven't sewn since my last loss. But even before today I've been feeling like sewing for the last month so I think that means I'm finally feeling happy again. And even if it doesn't work I'm still feeling at peace that whether we have another baby or not it will all be ok.

Amy- as for the worry. You are so close to out of the woods!I'm so excited for you. If you ask for an ultrasound and explain your concerns will you dr. do an ultrasound? Mine did a ton on me. We had a 6,8, and 12 week just because of my history. It might be worth at least asking. I ended up having between 6-8 with my son.

Hope4more- really hope your appt. with the other dr. goes well

Last edited by slimy72; 05-27-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #159
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mama's!
I have no idea where I am in my cycle as I didn't do OPK this month! I am currently CD25 and had a BFN this AM with FMU... I was hopeing that I ovulated on CD9 (i know really early but I had extreame EWCM and it was the anniversary of my MIL death) so I thought maybe it was a sign and we DTD!! Last couple of months I have been starting to spot CD21 so that is a good sign I'm not spotting but no real other signs as of now and I have an appt with my RE on Weds for some cheaper options on meds!
My DS keeps telling people that he is having a little sister and they ask if Im expecting of course and I have to tell them no but we are trying our best to give him a Little Brother or Sister... He wants a sibling so badly and I want nothing more than to give him one! It just breaks my heart...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #160
flynnsmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in forever but have been lurking. Congrats to those of you who are finally expecting. I am so, so happy to see that good news. I have started seeing a RE and am on letrozole, waiting to ovulate or be triggered. Has anyone else taken this drug? Thanks. My DS keeps asking for a sibling too, so I can sympathize about that. I'm trying buddy....