Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #41
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly chat 5/20-5/26

Hating being pg over here 40 and 6 tried everything last week, nothing worked. I have contrax all the time, non productive. Mw can't reach my cervix to check. Had a bpp yesterday baby looks good nice and fat, sunnyside up and floaty tho placenta is done so lungs are ready. Idk how much more of a hint it needs, ur #5 for petes sakes my uterus knows the drill....

We are having shish ka bobs tonight, YUM! So I am looking forward to that.....

Fyi bekah had her baby end of last week <3

Advertisement

Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #42
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hating being pg over here 40 and 6 tried everything last week, nothing worked. I have contrax all the time, non productive. Mw can't reach my cervix to check. Had a bpp yesterday baby looks good nice and fat, sunnyside up and floaty tho placenta is done so lungs are ready. Idk how much more of a hint it needs, ur #5 for petes sakes my uterus knows the drill....

We are having shish ka bobs tonight, YUM! So I am looking forward to that.....

Fyi bekah had her baby end of last week <3
Old 05-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #43
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
placenta is done so lungs are ready.
what does that mean? they can tell in a bpp? ive never had one so im ignorant about it.

thinking of you and hoping your uterus does the drill soon! ive been looking out for your posts bc i remember that you have also gone past your due date before and im just trying to see if its possible for a late gestating mama to break the trend, lol. i dont even know how long i wouldve gone with my other two because at 41w1d i just couldnt take it anymore and drank castor oil.

bekah had her baby!?!! awww. i hope she posts a story and a pic.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #44
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Hi girls!!! Praying for those of you that are still waiting. I know it's soo hard at the end! My Micah was born 5/24, coming in at 7lb, 13oz, 21 in. He's so sweet! It was my best birth yet, and I swear I feel like if all births went this way, I could have a dozen more! Unfortunately, there was meconium in the water and my sweet boy is still in the NICU. I have had little time to spare with driving back and forth from the hossy. The great news is that in spite of all the trouble, we have managed to establish a strong breast feeding relationship and my milk came in yesterday!! Yeah!! So now while some of you are waiting for labor, I'm waiting right along with you to take my sweetheart home.

I'll post the story and pics soon!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #45
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They can see the placenta in the BPP and it basicly shows sink pockets...it will start to calcify after your due, but it is still ok, they just monitor it.

yeah my babies have come 40 and 5, 40 and 5 and then lastly 40 and 6...now I am 41 weeks... I have 8 to 10lb babies too
Old 05-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #46
lfw802
Registered Users
seller

Well we are getting our May baby! Scheduled for an induction at 7:30 tomorrow morning at 41w1d. The midwife seemed to think it wouldn't take much to send me into labor so I'm hopeful it will be a good experience.

Meanwhile at my appointment today, the midwife also did some cervical massage that started some serious cramping and I think might be starting some early contractions. Trying to time them now. Maybe baby girl will surprise us and beat us to the punch...
lfw802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:55 PM   #47
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfw802 View Post
Well we are getting our May baby! Scheduled for an induction at 7:30 tomorrow morning at 41w1d. The midwife seemed to think it wouldn't take much to send me into labor so I'm hopeful it will be a good experience.

Meanwhile at my appointment today, the midwife also did some cervical massage that started some serious cramping and I think might be starting some early contractions. Trying to time them now. Maybe baby girl will surprise us and beat us to the punch...
all the best to you!!!

both my other kiddos were 41w1d castor oil kids. it happened really fast after only a few tablespoons....i think at that point your body and baby are usually ready, just perhaps need a little nudge.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #48
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
They can see the placenta in the BPP and it basicly shows sink pockets...it will start to calcify after your due, but it is still ok, they just monitor it.

yeah my babies have come 40 and 5, 40 and 5 and then lastly 40 and 6...now I am 41 weeks... I have 8 to 10lb babies too
castor oil?

i know im a bad influence, but it worked really well for me twice.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #49
lfw802
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettepoet

all the best to you!!!

both my other kiddos were 41w1d castor oil kids. it happened really fast after only a few tablespoons....i think at that point your body and baby are usually ready, just perhaps need a little nudge.
Thanks! I'm working on staying positive and trusting my body (and my fabulous midwife).

How about you? Any progress?
lfw802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #50
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

well, last night from 12am-2am i was up with pretty energetic contrax that started in my back and crept around to the front. some were lasting a full minute and got as close as 15 min apart. i ***almost*** woke hubby up and asked him to put the shower curtain and extra sheets on the bed bc i was that excited, but sure enough they fizzled out. i was glad i waited--im getting variations of this every night now.