Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #151
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I am still nursing and I'm sure she'll be in the boob for a large portion- she is super demanding with her 'mowk'. She doesn't have a seat, buying five tickets hurt badly and tbh she'd likely cry in it anyway. She is hating the carseat right now. We are flying with seats though (Lord help me!) because I leaned about booster issues in the can were renting. So with us flying are the frontier85 and roundabout55 and Radian (as a carryon unless there's a seat open then Harper will use it) on the plane. Ouch!

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:33 AM   #152
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 11- May Chatter!

Well I think she will be ok if she is nursing. I use to go on the plane and everyone was like oh no babies by the time we got off everyone was complimenting how well behaved-- it was bc they nursed the whole time!

It may seem overwhelming but the hardest part will be getting on and off. I used the carrier in airport although you have to take it off for metal detectors. But just take your time and breath and no matter how obnoxious and rushed everyone else in the airport is, you don't have to be just take your time. Oh and when the plane lands you will not get there any quicker just sit there until mostly everyone is off then noone is walking up your backside or pushing you
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #153
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah, I have flown by myself with my older two when thy were 4 and 2 and I was pregnant with Nathan. I am not easily flustered by passerby. Now Dh, that's another story. He feels pressure to not e in the way or be slow and he's never traveled with us. I think he will be my biggest focus as we pass through the airport with calming pep talks!! Lol

I plan to wear Harper to help with holding little hands. Dh and Caleb will carry seats and our carryon bag. With this many people and seats to hold on to, I said ONE bag only for plane. Less to keep track of.

Last edited by mommabritt; 05-27-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #154
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think you have a great plan. Dh is a great travelor bc he does it so much. But if I had to travel with my parents it would be a disaster they are total spazzes
Old 05-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #155
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I hate random fits of crying during pg today' trigger- wet rice all over everything after dinner. I was on my hands and knees picking up pieces, crying. Lol
Old 05-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #156
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh no Vanessa I hate that. Don't worry you have random fits of crying during pp to look forward too!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #157
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
No shame in that Vanessa. I'm not even pregnant and I cry over rice all over the floor. Cleaning up rice is the worst!

Well wish us luck- we fly tomorrow!! Ill send pics of little toes in the sand in a few days.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #158
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt
No shame in that Vanessa. I'm not even pregnant and I cry over rice all over the floor. Cleaning up rice is the worst!

Well wish us luck- we fly tomorrow!! Ill send pics of little toes in the sand in a few days.
Safe travels !!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #159
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugg. Vent coming....

So I just learned that my entire family is sick with the flu. Apparently they have been for a week and somehow, no one has bothered to mention it. It started with my brothers family, my nephews and niece were sick still this weekend and they spent the weekend at my parents. Now my mom is sick too. They all know my whole household was just knocked down with the flu for two solid weeks- literally. This was they worst virus to ever go through my home. The kids and I even lost weight! I feel terrible for them. It really, really stinks to be sick. But on the other hand, its frustrating to me when people don't follow basic get week measures such as quarantining the sick people and not spreading it? I don't want to be expected to hang around the sick house and am planning to be out and busy until they're well. Im sure this will not go over well but honestly, I don't know what else to do. I can't afford to have kids sick with the flu in a week from now and spend an entire day flying with them that way.

I realize how absurdly snotty this sounds. I have some issues with my reaction. But I don't know how to deal with it.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:04 AM   #160
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so very sorry Brittney. My sister and her family flew up to my parents and got them sick. And then we picked them up and we are all sick. It's been over a week of coughing up crud, runny noses and stupid cold medicine to get through the day. My Dad actually picked up my sister and her family early from our home because we were all miserably sick. Being sick sucks on so many levels. I wouldn't feel bad about avoiding it. One bit.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote