Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2006, 07:33 AM   #11
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HELP...real poop.....now what???

The time when the baby gets both breast milk and food is messier than once they are on all solids. I very rarely have a poop that doesn't come off pocket fleece easily now. Believe it or not what works great for those really gross ones is the hose outside. I'm a gardener so I'm out there all the time anyway. I have a plastic tub that I use to contain it all, spray on jet stream and let me tell you that fleece is perfect. I dump the water on a flower bed that is blooming like crazy. Free fertilizer. I do have to tell you that I'm not at all crunchy. It just works so well, that I've stuck with it. I plan to buy a sprayer when it gets cold, but in the mean time this is great. No mess, and I only find that I get ones that need it 2 times a week at the most.

Hugs! You can do it!

Advertisement

Old 07-19-2006, 09:00 AM   #12
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The easiest...diaper sprayer. I LOVE my Mini-Shower and use it for lots of things other than diapers.

Other things that work, dunk and swish; old spatula used to scrape off the excess; toilet paper to scrape off; nothing, just pre-rinse.

My ds is over two and still gets lots of BM. I just spray and drop in the pail. Never a problem. If you have a handy person available they can be easily made with a kitchen sprayer. If not, they're well worth the $$.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:16 AM   #13
amyers
Registered Users
seller

I like it better when she poos in her fb or sb. . . the poo kind of "rolls/peels" off the fleece. . . not so much on her other diapers (ov, oh man!). I just get a little tp and get it started. . .

Don't worry too much about it, like the pp said, it pretty much washes out anyway. . . I just worry once she starts eating stuff that's not pureed!

Ang