Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Jane Iredale

pic link:

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/za...?sort=3&page=1

id like to start off by saying, these products have been used, but only 3 times each. and i have purchased and opened them in the last month, from my local spa.
jane iredale is an excellent brand. this is high quality mineral make up. i am wanting to sell because i need the money and i dont really need this stuff. i am not a big makeup person like i used to be (full face makeup every day-now once maybe every 4 months). i purchased these with others on a whim when i was feeling very bla about myself and needed a self of steam booster i spent way too much money and if DH only knew hed KILL ME!

anyways... i have the black/brown liquid eyeliner, the brush is very nice and this goes on great and it doesnt bother my skin at all. i would just do on top like the cats eye thing whatever that is called, lol but it looked great!
this cost me $21 plus tax, id like $10 plus shipping

the next thing i have is the Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in BB3.
this is probably the nicest foundation i have ever used! and i have used lots of excellent brands. it goes on smooth it absolutely does not bother my skin at all and i have extremely sensitive skin! it is a little on the dry side usually but my skin feels greatly moisturized with this. it doesnt clog your pores. spf 25. it has a nice mild citrus scent. i would put some on the back of my hand and apply it with a brush but you can do it however you like! u will love this stuff! this cost $48 plus tax, id like $25 plus shipping if you buy both products i will pay for shipping

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Jane Iredale

Ill be adding more
Old 06-25-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller