Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Your favorite cover...

As far a aplix goes my favorites are BSWW and WWB but WWB you won't get it time for vacation. My DS sometimes likes to take aplix covers off too but my solution is just to put clothes on him. I prefer aplix because it is easier/quicker than snaps so putting a pair of shorts on his solves the problem. I also agree with the PP on ME airflow covers, they are nice and trim and baby proof not to mention affordable.

If you chose BSWW has free shipping over $20 and 1.99 shipping under $20 through the end of August and her print BSWW are $10 and her white ones are $8.95. I just ordered 3. DS also has tons of covers on the FSOT-Covers.

Konnie- mom to Alex 8/6/92, Madison 8/6/97, and Eddie 3/2/02
cutiebatootie'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Your favorite cover...

Thanks ladies!!! I know that BSWW covers aren't great on him (he's a skinny boy with thicker thighs, so it cuts. I think I may get a couple Thirsties and maybe a wonderwrap or 2. The WWB covers (I have a small and it still fits my older ds, but too big for my 3 month old) wicks when my older son wears it . If anyone else has other suggestions, please let me know . I can't buy til after DH gets paid this weekend anyway!!!!
AP mama to Reilly, Finn, and Delaney

WAHM behind TMD

ISO nothing! My girl is mostly pl'ed!
mandalynnne is offline   Reply With Quote