Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #901
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Mel-- hoping that we get to see a pretty stick soon! Praying for your next miracle!

AFM, Ten, I'm here, happy to be moving along, although amused that at my 20 week u/s they moved my due date back to what *I* thought it was all along, 10/1/13. Guess we'll just have to see when the baby decides to come and if it will be my midwife or her backup who's here to help. I'm kind of excited because my friend who was my doula for my first two is in nursing school now and asked if she could bring a fellow nursing student to our homebirth and Greg said yes! So we will be helping to educate and possibly turn someone on to homebirth.

I hope that everyone here is doing well!

Advertisement

newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #902
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newMama9.08 View Post
Mel-- hoping that we get to see a pretty stick soon! Praying for your next miracle!

AFM, Ten, I'm here, happy to be moving along, although amused that at my 20 week u/s they moved my due date back to what *I* thought it was all along, 10/1/13. Guess we'll just have to see when the baby decides to come and if it will be my midwife or her backup who's here to help. I'm kind of excited because my friend who was my doula for my first two is in nursing school now and asked if she could bring a fellow nursing student to our homebirth and Greg said yes! So we will be helping to educate and possibly turn someone on to homebirth.

I hope that everyone here is doing well!
I'm so excited for you!! I'm sure your Doulas friend is excited to see a HB as well. I didn't have a HB with Ollie but had a midwife as my doula and she was wonderful. If I ever had another kiddo I'd love to have her as my midwife and have a HB now that I know how wonderful a waterbirth would have been. Water was like magic for contractions. I hope you have a wonderful HB and I'm excited for you! HH20ish more weeks to you and a wonderful HB vibes your way mama!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #903
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newMama9.08 View Post
Congrats on halfway through - too funny about the date. I've known so many women on here now that they've kept screwing with the due date based on U/S - as if date of conception changed, right? Babies just grow in their on way and time. Glad yours is doing so well!!

So neat on the chance to spread the homebirth love - hope everything is picture perfect for all of you!

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #904
birdseye
Registered Users
Formerly: clothbyl**
seller

Nathaniel ParkerLee arrived on June 12 at 37 weeks 3 days. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz and was 18 inches long.

I had an incredibly intense 18 hour labor without meds. Then, got an epidural for a break intending to turn it off and deliver him naturally. Prior to the epi, I was 9 cm. After being on the epi for 6 hours, I had no progression. While both of us were still healthy, we did a c-section. The reason the 9 did not turn to 10 is because his little bitty head could not fit through my little bitty tiny pelvis. My body did everything it could. There is so much to process about the experience. But, we were sent home after 48 hours and both of us are doing amazing!!

He is so amazing!!

A pic will come. My phone AND computer are being uncooperative.
birdseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #905
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
Nathaniel ParkerLee arrived on June 12 at 37 weeks 3 days. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz and was 18 inches long.

I had an incredibly intense 18 hour labor without meds. Then, got an epidural for a break intending to turn it off and deliver him naturally. Prior to the epi, I was 9 cm. After being on the epi for 6 hours, I had no progression. While both of us were still healthy, we did a c-section. The reason the 9 did not turn to 10 is because his little bitty head could not fit through my little bitty tiny pelvis. My body did everything it could. There is so much to process about the experience. But, we were sent home after 48 hours and both of us are doing amazing!!

He is so amazing!!

Congrats mama!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear you have a HH little one in your arms!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Congrats on your bundle of joy mama.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:05 AM   #906
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and know you are enjoying your new little man!

Our little girl was born May 4th. She was 6 pounds and 19 inches long. I had to be induced early due to my blood pressure. We named her Amelia Rose and her big sister is soooo in love. We are too!
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #907
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

He is so amazing!!

Delighted to hear that he's here safely and that you are both healthy and happy! Welcome to the world Nathaniel Parker! Can't wait to see pictures!

And congrats to you too, Ashley, Amelia is beautiful!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #908
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Nathaniel ParkerLee arrived on June 12 at 37 weeks 3 days. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz and was 18 inches long..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylasMommy View Post
Our little girl was born May 4th. She was 6 pounds and 19 inches long. I had to be induced early due to my blood pressure. We named her Amelia Rose and her big sister is soooo in love. We are too!
Congrats to you both - it always makes me tear up to see good news in our little group.

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Old 07-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #909
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

He is so amazing!!

Congrats mama! I bet he is super cute!

AFM: this is our final clomid cycle, I started taking it today. We have an appt set up for Aug 2nd in Wake Forrest to meet with the RE who got us preggo with Claire. Oh, and I think Melissa and I are gonna meet up somewhere and do lunch with all our blonde haired babies!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #910
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmonkey View Post
AFM: this is our final clomid cycle, I started taking it today. We have an appt set up for Aug 2nd in Wake Forrest to meet with the RE who got us preggo with Claire. Oh, and I think Melissa and I are gonna meet up somewhere and do lunch with all our blonde haired babies!