Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

All gone, please delete

All gone, thanks!

If I did it correctly, you can view pics in my album "wool covers for sale" here:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...p?albumid=3607

I have:

-Three Lg New Skcoon (the ones w/ 3 snaps). The third was still in rotation when I took the pics, but is now washed and available

-Two Lg Imse Vimse; one of these needs new elastic in the waist, a super easy repair job [the one not in need of elastic is SOLD]

-Three Biobottoms Hi-cut size D (these got the least use and consequently have the least amount of staining). One of them needs new waist elastic and one has some kind of funny sewing with the waist elastic coming down lower than you'd expect in the back. Only two are pictured.

-One Lg Bumpy

-Purple velcro LB wool crepe, large felted to a med/lg. The front has a tendency to fold under a little, but the wool & velcro are soft so it never chafed when it did this.

They're all in similar condition: Good functionality, but plenty of stains and some pilling around the edges. I let my kids do things like play in the dirt with just a diaper on, so they get pretty stained! There are also interior stains. Elastic and velcro are all still good or have already been replaced unless noted, though some of the hook tape could use de-linting. I tried to get a couple close-ups of a staining example. Most of them also have my daughter's initials written on the tag w/ sharpee.

I case you're not familiar with them, the Imse Vimse, Bumpy and Sckoons are all pretty much the same design. I think the Bumpys run a little small and the Skcoons run a little bit bigger than the Imse Vimse.

They're all in pretty comparable shape (fair to good used condition, depending on how much you care about pretty vs. functional). Asking $9 ea plus shipping, or $9 ea ppd if you take at least 3. Or make an offer!

I also have an Imse Vimse X-large with a hole worn in the gusset that I'll throw in FFS with another purchase to whoever wants it.

Please note: I cannot promise to be a fast shipper! But I should be able to get to the PO within two or three days of purchase, and will try to make it within one day if I can.

Advertisement

Last edited by Rachelle; 03-16-2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: all gone
Rachelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

Re: Large wraps: Biobottoms, Sckoon, Imse Vimse, LB

Bump.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

Bump.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
edithsmama
Registered Users

Just wondering, do you know how much shipping would be for one cover to zip code 32507? How about two covers? (I haven't made up my mind yet whether I want one or two )
edithsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
Rachelle
Registered Users
seller

Oh, dear! Just logged on here for the first time in a very long time; somehow the notification that there was a reply slipped through the cracks. Sorry! If you're still interested, my recollection is that shipping usually runs about 2.50 to most of the country, and probably not as much as double for two covers in the same package. I don't have a shipping scale, so the only way to know for sure in advance is to take the package to the PO and have them weigh it. Usually I just ship the cheapest option and then let the buyer know how much it came to afterward.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #6
Buckleylim
Registered Users

Pming
Buckleylim is offline   Reply With Quote