Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #21
Smplyme89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How are all the October Mamas?

We are in high gear trying to get everything prepared before the fall. I am working on finishing up my BA and classes start back in late August so I am trying to get everything taken care of while summer break is in so I can just focus on school when it starts back.

We are remodeling the second bedroom (and moving Nolan in there since it is bigger) which is our biggest project right now. All we have left is painting and to lay the carpet down and we are DONE. Than we can move Nolan in there and start reorganizing his 'old' room for the 'new' baby!

Advertisement

Smplyme89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
I feel like I'm going to start nesting soon! I keep thinking of everything that needs to be done and cannot wait to start getting to it all. The fact that I have nothing ready yet is driving me crazy! I'm hoping to organize all the baby clothes tonight so I can see what I'll need. This is my second boy but my first was born in June so the seasons are off, which means I may need some warmer NB and 0-3 clothes. I'm getting excited though! I cannot believe I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday!!
30 weeks! That's crazy! Still feels so far away for me!

Sounds like everyone has been busy getting ready
Old 07-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #23
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We are finishing up our new master bath. This will finally give us 2 bathrooms with soon to be 10 people. I want to smock 2 more dresses and make a blanket. Oh and we start our HSing year on Aug 5th!!!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
Ruthk33
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: How are all the October Mamas?

Things are going great for my hubby and I. We moved last month and all that has settled down. I can't believe how quickly I unpacked everything. The nursery is getting there slowly but surely. My first shower is in about 2 more weeks, I'm excited about that! Everyday I feel bigger, it's getting harder to find comfy sleep positions but I'm enjoying this pregnancy. I have my next appt on Fri. I can't believe I'm already 29 weeks!