Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
MyLovely's Avatar
MyLovely
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In Transit
Posts: 3,357
Walking Dead Season 4



Discuss.

Advertisement

__________________
MyLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Scarlett's mommy's Avatar
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lawton, ok
Posts: 4,443
OMFG I cannot wait until October!
__________________
going down with the ship.
Scarlett's mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
tink90's Avatar
tink90
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 1,142
My Mood:
Re: Walking Dead Season 4

*SPOILER*





Looks to me like Rick's gonna lose his hand like in the comics.....as long as they don't kill off Daryl, I'm good.....
__________________
Wife and help-meet to the love of my life, mama to J (8), S (6) C (10/9/12) and prayerfully expecting Stormageddon July 2014

*.~.~.*Petalheads*.~.~.*
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1484149
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petal...61515813886015
tink90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
MyLovely's Avatar
MyLovely
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In Transit
Posts: 3,357
Re: Walking Dead Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink90 View Post
*SPOILER*





Looks to me like Rick's gonna lose his hand like in the comics.....as long as they don't kill off Daryl, I'm good.....
It looks like his hand is intact...the bandage shows that his hand/fingers are still there.

I don't think it'll be the guv attacking them. The guy that told Tyrese "I'd like to pull my weight around here" said it in a sketchy way...guv sympathizer?

How the heck is Tyrese going to get out of that pile of walkers?

How have SO MANY walkers appeared? We're nearing two years into the apocalypse, their food sources have dwindled, how are they so fast? They've got so many people at the prison now, you'd think that they could just constantly have a team of people stabbing through the fence around the clock. Maybe it's a hoard, like what happened on the farm.

Most of all, what the heck is up with Maggie? She looks deathly ill.

Oh, and that broadcast...what's going to happen there?

Just under 3 months left...UGH.
__________________
MyLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Scarlett's mommy's Avatar
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lawton, ok
Posts: 4,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely View Post

It looks like his hand is intact...the bandage shows that his hand/fingers are still there.

I don't think it'll be the guv attacking them. The guy that told Tyrese "I'd like to pull my weight around here" said it in a sketchy way...guv sympathizer?

How the heck is Tyrese going to get out of that pile of walkers?

How have SO MANY walkers appeared? We're nearing two years into the apocalypse, their food sources have dwindled, how are they so fast? They've got so many people at the prison now, you'd think that they could just constantly have a team of people stabbing through the fence around the clock. Maybe it's a hoard, like what happened on the farm.

Most of all, what the heck is up with Maggie? She looks deathly ill.

Oh, and that broadcast...what's going to happen there?

Just under 3 months left...UGH.
I think Maggie is pregnant. Maybe just wishful thinking.
__________________
going down with the ship.
Scarlett's mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
ElToAnCy's Avatar
ElToAnCy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virgina
Posts: 4,512
Re: Walking Dead Season 4

Can. Not. Wait. I've watched the trailer three times and read all the comic book spoilers.
__________________
Amanda (32), Roman Catholic wife to T, mama to El (12), To (11), An (8), and Cy (5).
ElToAnCy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #7
BoyCrazy's Avatar
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: midwest
Posts: 3,190
Re: Walking Dead Season 4

I cannot wait! I think Maggie is pregnant. Man I hope she and Glen don't get killed off.
__________________
Erin, SAHM of 4 adorable, smart, silly, exhausting, delightful, active boys: G 7/04, O 8/06, S 3/09, C 10/11. Married to my best friend since 4/03. Cloth diapering and loving it since May 2010!
Proud to offer beautiful, practical Lilla Rose hair accessories. Sick of the plastic claw? Try a Flexi clip instead!
www.lillarose.biz/yourprettyhair
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #8
essential1892's Avatar
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,293
Re: Walking Dead Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElToAnCy View Post
Can. Not. Wait. I've watched the trailer three times and read all the comic book spoilers.
What are the comic book spoilers? Spill please
__________________
SAHM to three wonderful monsters: Tyler 6, Alli 4 and Jilly Billy 2. And all I have to say is thank God for wine!
essential1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #9
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
I still haven't seen season 3. FML!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:57 AM   #10
Hillargh
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,903
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely View Post

It looks like his hand is intact...the bandage shows that his hand/fingers are still there.

I don't think it'll be the guv attacking them. The guy that told Tyrese "I'd like to pull my weight around here" said it in a sketchy way...guv sympathizer?

How the heck is Tyrese going to get out of that pile of walkers?

How have SO MANY walkers appeared? We're nearing two years into the apocalypse, their food sources have dwindled, how are they so fast? They've got so many people at the prison now, you'd think that they could just constantly have a team of people stabbing through the fence around the clock. Maybe it's a hoard, like what happened on the farm.

Most of all, what the heck is up with Maggie? She looks deathly ill.

Oh, and that broadcast...what's going to happen there?

Just under 3 months left...UGH.
They migrate in herds. If you remember, Merle and Michonne passed a herd in the woods as he was taking her back to the governor. They're constantly on the move. Slow as they may be, the ones that go never stop going, and they do cover a lot of ground.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.