Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #1051
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW - June & July!

In my head, if I have cramps, it mean baby is settling in. I don't normally get cramps this early...maybe a day or 2 before AF, but never a week before. It could all be in my head though.
I hope tomorrow I get my bfp!

Advertisement

trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:52 AM   #1052
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
In my head, if I have cramps, it mean baby is settling in. I don't normally get cramps this early...maybe a day or 2 before AF, but never a week before. It could all be in my head though.
good luck!
Old 07-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #1053
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
good luck mama
Old 07-20-2013, 07:50 AM   #1054
skcsarah
Registered Users

DPO8, BFN, but my temp went up a couple more tenths! Waiting waiting waiting....
Old 07-20-2013, 07:57 AM   #1055
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcsarah View Post
DPO8, BFN, but my temp went up a couple more tenths! Waiting waiting waiting....
Old 07-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #1056
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh!!!!! I just had this huge thing typed out and my phone did something and it went away. Grumble.....

The short version. Although I am not sure about this month a bfp would give me a fun way to tell DH. Our Anniversary is next week, so I could either hold off and test the day before af is due/he comes home. Or I could do a test the day of our anniversary and if positive tell him over the phone.

I told him in a fun way with #2 but am finding it hard to think of something this time around. This month has a given special way. But if I am not pregnant I don't know what I would do next time. Lol. Keeping my mind on something like this helps a little.
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #1057
skcsarah
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaleah View Post
Ugh!!!!! I just had this huge thing typed out and my phone did something and it went away. Grumble.....

The short version. Although I am not sure about this month a bfp would give me a fun way to tell DH. Our Anniversary is next week, so I could either hold off and test the day before af is due/he comes home. Or I could do a test the day of our anniversary and if positive tell him over the phone.

I told him in a fun way with #2 but am finding it hard to think of something this time around. This month has a given special way. But if I am not pregnant I don't know what I would do next time. Lol. Keeping my mind on something like this helps a little.

I have always wanted to find some recipes and ask him how he likes his BABY carrots and BABY back ribs.... and that's all I've got so far. (Ok, so I stole it from an old show... oh well.)

I saw some talking about putting a bun in the oven and asking their DH to go get "something" out of the stove.

4 kids and I've never gotten to surprise DH. #1 we were just too shocked. #2 he told ME I was pregnant. #3 was even more of a shocker and I was in tears. #4 he again told me I was pregnant, even picked out the baby's name. It was kind of romantic actually... Now I'm off to google to see if I can find any other ideas!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #1058
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I made my friend a couple baby hats to show her husband when she finds out. I liked the shirt idea I did with Dd. My friend did the same thing when she announced she was pregnant again...sent the pic of her Ds wearing a Big Brother shirt. Do you still have the baby clothes? Maybe you could pull them all out and start going through them...and then when he asks what you are up to, tell him you need to wash them for the new baby that is coming. Or if you don't have any left, go buy a new gender neutral outfit and tell him you found something at the store that you want to show him.
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #1059
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Leah-I hate typing on my phone. I'll do it at night when I don't really want to sit up with the laptop, but half the time it likes to delete things or shut down the DS app.
I have NO idea how to tell DH I'm pregnant. I've always wanted to do something super fun, but he's very hard to get "through" too and unless the test line is darker than the control line, he doesn't see it, so the only test I can show is a "PREGNANT" test. But to be actually able to do it in a fun way, I'm stumped!

Sarah-I've NEVER gotten a bfp at 8dpo. I think 8-10 is a really gray area. It varies so much with women. I've seen even women with multiples, not get BFP's until 12+dpo, and some women with singles, get BFP's at 8dpo.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #1060
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

FRER is also positive, but I just can't get the picture. It's light but obvious in person.
I KNEW I was pregnant! I have a good feeling about it. With my m/c in April I just KNEW something was wrong. But I have nothing but good feelings about this baby! No one knows, DH already left for work.
I was supposed to go to a bday party today, but DH didn't leave me money, so guess I'm not going! Booo....