Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #261
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: ~Aug 13 ddc 7/15-7/21~

His head is on my cervix but only pressure once in awhile. His feet are still really far in my ribs. Glad to hear I am not the only one.

Advertisement

Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:33 AM   #262
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I made a to-do list today that included a nap LOL
Old 07-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #263
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^ Nap isn't going to happen =P

My swelling went way down last night and I have ankle bones for the first time since about 20wk pregnant.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #264
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP
^ Nap isn't going to happen =P

My swelling went way down last night and I have ankle bones for the first time since about 20wk pregnant.
Yay for ankle bones! Mine have come back too!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #265
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hmm...I think some of you ladies have passed your swelling to me today. I haven't had hardly any until today, despite the fact I looked like a bloated tick for months while I was pregnant with DS. I'm guessing that it is b/c I was sitting all day and I'm usually up and moving around. (I had an all-day church meeting today.) Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. The awful, weird vaginal pressure has been back today too I'm so ready to be done... 38 weeks tomorrow, though. On a much happier note, after I got home from my meeting, some friends has dropped off some baby gear and toys that they are done with. One of those things was their practically brand new (it still looks brand new!!) Coach diaper bag! It is almost to gorgeous to put diapers in! I am incredibly stoked!! Anyway, I told DH that we really needed to do something extra nice for them as a thank you as it was incredibly generous of them to give us all of the stuff that they did.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:26 AM   #266
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

IDK if this baby has dropped even lower or what, but I've definitely been getting some pubic discomfort (different from SPD though). Maybe he's turning his head or grinding it against my pubic bone?

On a different note, my sister is stateside! She should be home tomorrow night. Haven't seen her in almost a year. In a few weeks she'll be off again for another 11 months.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #267
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama
IDK if this baby has dropped even lower or what, but I've definitely been getting some pubic discomfort (different from SPD though). Maybe he's turning his head or grinding it against my pubic bone?

On a different note, my sister is stateside! She should be home tomorrow night. Haven't seen her in almost a year. In a few weeks she'll be off again for another 11 months.
I was having weird pain yesterday too. I kept wondering if she dropped or if she was just in a weird position. I had lots of vaginal pressure and discomfort and my groin was hurting. I think she looks a little lower but I'm not convinced that she is actually engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #268
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Finally getting some rain here! Down side is dh was supposed to cut/paint trim today. figures. Girls spent the night at gmas, so we watched a movie- This is 40. It was ok, lots of f bombs. Making some breakfast burritos this am with dh. a few for now and freezing the rest. I need to go grocery shopping today at the very least. Otherwise nothing happening here.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #269
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My 2yo was just looking through my copy of Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, and ran over with it asking to "find the penis one!" LOL must have found a pic of a baby crowning and wanted to see it again.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #270
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Yesterday was a busy day with nothing getting accomplished. My mil came over just because she is trying to sell her house and people were over there. She wanted to help me organize things which really means she sits there on the bed and tells me how she thinks I should do it. I convinced her that was not a good idea and I am fine doing it myself. So instead she she decides we need to go dresser shopping for T since his dresser is old. Away we went which turned out to be hours of nothing. Couldn't find a dresser that would fit that spot but she did find a bedroom set for A. I am not about to buy a new set for her. She is hard on things and loves to put stickers and play with water on everything (she is the artist type and there is always some art project going on in her room). Mil is convinced we need it and will pay for it, then as we look at other store the story changes to putting the set on my cc and she would just make payments. In the end I walked away with nothing and it made her mad. She did buy a bunch of clothes at Gymboree but I have a feeling I will be taking them back since that is not what I need. I tried telling her that as well but she just does not listen.

Today I hope to get the house cleaned up again from leaving dh alone with the kids yesterday and enjoying some down time.
Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote