Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
WWYD?

Worked it out, thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by almostcrunchy; 07-29-2013 at 06:41 PM.
almostcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: WWYD?

I would contact the seller. That may be normal wear, but it should still be disclosed.

You can repair it if you choose to keep them. Just sew a bit in from the original seem in the crotch area. For the legs just sew them with a slight taper. (make it so the leg narrows just a bit as it goes down). This should fix the cuff problem. This gives you a bit thicker seam but it should look fine when wearing.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It would depend on how much I paid for them. If they were really cheap, I'd let it go. Otherwise, I'd contact the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #4
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post

You can repair it if you choose to keep them. Just sew a bit in from the original seem in the crotch area. For the legs just sew them with a slight taper. (make it so the leg narrows just a bit as it goes down). This should fix the cuff problem. This gives you a bit thicker seam but it should look fine when wearing.
THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post
It would depend on how much I paid for them. If they were really cheap, I'd let it go. Otherwise, I'd contact the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Not sure really because I'm new to this brand. But they were $20+shipping less than a brand new pair.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Holes like that (on the bottoms) are not "perfect condition." From those pictures, plus the description of fading and a stain, I would consider them to be "play condition" and would expect to pay around $15-$20ppd MAX. However, if they are a HTF brand (like Sbish interlock) then you would be paying more for the brand name than the condition.

So, depending on the brand, the overall condition, and the price you paid, and whether you want to keep them.... that would influence whether I would approach the seller and what I would ask for.

But, for the record, those should have been disclosed as condition issues - that is not normal wear and tear on interlock, no matter the brand, and should not be expected without full disclosure.