Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
9 DiaperRite BAMBOO pockets EEUC $54ppd

Selling off diapers that we barely used as we're getting close to PL time. I got these Diaper Rite Bamboo pockets as seconds, barely used them for 2 weeks, then switched to All in Ones. So these are a terrific starter stash for someone!

There are 9. Only interested in selling them as a lot so I've priced them low to move. No issues with any of them. The reason they're 2nds is because they changed the snap design after making these to go all the way across on the bottom row. These don't have a few in the center. You'll note though that you can still get them into the smallest setting with the crossover however.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...67a6fbd7cc.jpg

Two have very MINOR shading, the other seven are bright & spotless as best I can see. I'm confident they would sun out as I had a hard time getting them to show up in the photo. Here's the pic-
the blue one has more shading than the yellow.

All snaps are good. Elastic is brand new.

No inserts included in the price, but I do have a lot that I'll be posting of hemp/zorb/bamboo available. Happy to combine at $1.50 per insert.

Paypal must be received within 4 hours after requesting my address or I'll have to move on to the next in line. US shipping included. Will ship elsewhere at actual cost to the buyer.

thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by lakemama; 07-29-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: added a photo
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 9 DiaperRite BAMBOO pockets EEUC $54ppd

Ready to move these out! Happy to ship tomorrow!
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote