Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #21
jadekat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Underwire nursing bras

I have the oposite problem. Right now I'm a B/ small C, but I'm a 30 for band size.. I'm sure if I was a 34/36 I would have no problem finding a bra. The worst part about it is that they don't usually carry underwire in anything close to my size. Medela used to carry a underwire bra in a 32 but they discontinued it. I was so mad! I hate shopping for bras, especially nursing bras.

Advertisement

Old 08-29-2007, 08:35 PM   #22
kclarkadpi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Underwire nursing bras

I normally am a D, but am a F when nursing, and it's hard to find that, especially in a 40F.

I tried everything! I was having horrible oversupply issues until I bought a Medela Underwire Bra...they even make them in extended sizes. The support is phenomenal!!! A lot of specialty shops have them, but JC Penney sells the same thing for around $30 from their catalog or website. Buy two, and I promise you won't wear anything else after this!

Now, I do have a few friends who've never worn underwire before (I usually have to anyway), and they liked the softcup version better.

But the support they offer is unbeatable, in my opinion. I had to wear my Target underwire bra one night b/c they were both dirty, and by morning, I was horribly engorged b/c of lack of support!! That reassured me that my money had not gone to waste. And, with JCPenney, usually if you spend a certain amount, then shipping is free. And you can just order a ton of sizes and return what you don't want directly to the store. I like trying things on in the privacy of my own home!!!
Love 'em, but my fav. quote "You've never been in love unless you've contemplated where to hide the body". Haha!
kclarkadpi is offline   Reply With Quote