Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face ALL SOLD DELETE!

All items come from a CAT FRIENDLY, SMOKE FREE HOME. The pictures were taken with my cellphone so please forgive if they are dark. If you need more pictures I will definitely be willing to retake some I just ask for a bit of patience while I get back to you. Items are shipped within 3 days of payment or sooner. We live in a quaint NYC apartment so space is limited ., your purchase helps me STOP HOARDING! These items all need a new home. Most of them are stain free and all in VGUC unless otherwise stated in the description of the item below. Priority is given to those buying in bulk. Would rather dozen lots go as dozens or half dozens but willing to split depending on the quantity of purchase. Bare with me as this thread is quite LONG

Fitteds

6 Firefly QD Fitteds Small (GN lot of colors)- These diapers are super trim and dry very quickly. They are made of Organic Cotton and the fabric is dyed exquisitely. I am selling these ONLY as a lot. They were purchased for my LO when he was born in March and fit from aprox. 8-16lbs. No holes, no stains. $75ppd for the lot

Wool Covers

1 GUC Small Kissaluvs Wool Covers- Purchased new by me in Feb 2013. Have been used a handfull of times each. The soaker has some lose threading in the front that a snappi caught on to. . It also has a stain in the leg cuff from a poopexplosion. I tried to sun it and it turned from bright orange to dark, sigh. This is all cosmetic and does not affect the soakers abilities.They are extremely reliable soakers fit from 8lbs-18lbs and super easy to take care of. $15ppd

1 GUC Medium Long Elbee (Natural Undyed)- This cover has some random rust stains in them. I could get a closer picture for you. It also has some pilling. Does not affect the ability of the soaker but does affect the cosmetic aspect of it. No other stains. $10ppd

1 GUC Fuzbaby Medium Twilight Blue with Yellow snaps- This cover has a lot of fuzz to it. Again only affects the cosmetics of the cover nothing more. $15ppd

1 EEUC Fuzbaby Small Twilight Blue bindings w/ neon green- Purchased in March 2013 barely used on my LO our favorite cover thus far. Gorgeous! Super bulletproof, soft and trim, especially over firefly diapers. $35ppd *Cover pictured in the top LOT pic*

Fleece Covers

PUL Covers

1 Medium Mother Ease Airflows- Covers are in EUC white, No stains. $8ppd

3 GUC Small Proraps. No stains, elastic in great shape. The PUL in 2 of the covers is slightly in a different color than clear as you can see inside below. With time and use it developed it. Outers excellent. $3ppd ea.

3 GUC Small Bummis SWW- The aplix on these covers is still super strong. The elastic on both the Noah print and the piggies print are in great shape. The shooting star cover has the back & leg elastic is not as tight as the other two but still in great condition. It has not affected the cover at all. Also the shooting start aplix has a small part that is starting to rip in the tab. The covers have no stains. These are great workhorse covers.
$5ppd for the piggies and the noah, $4ppd for the shooting star.
Take the whole lot of 3 covers for $13ppd

1 EUC Bummis Super Lite Small (Red)- This cover was used a handful of times before my LO outgrew it. No pilling in aplix. Really good cover that is gentle on babies and bulletproof. $5ppd

TAKE ALL THE BUMMIS SMALL AND PRORAPS for $25ppd! Thats 8 covers!

ALSO take a look at my FIREFLY HANDYMAN SPECIAL! If your crafty and can repair these you will get an amazing deal ☺ Make me an offer on these crafty puppies!

Advertisement

Last edited by nachoslyn; 11-10-2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Editing for SOLD items to make it easier to scroll through.
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
tenleyalison
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Hoarder Sale! NB, S,M,L, OS Bummis,Fuzbaby,Elbee,Fireflys,4.0s,ME,Grovia & More!

Do you still have the grovias for sale?
tenleyalison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hoarder Sale! NB, S,M,L, OS Bummis,Fuzbaby,Elbee,Fireflys,4.0s,ME,Grovia & More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenleyalison View Post
Do you still have the grovias for sale?
Yes
Old 08-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Jul_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

interested in thirsties duo
Jul_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
axelscarlet
Registered Users
seller

Is the pull on orange available ?
axelscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jul_4 View Post
interested in thirsties duo
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelscarlet View Post
Is the pull on orange available ?

Both of these still available.

Grovia Owls, Surf and Cloud sold.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
JoshsGrandma
Registered Users

Do you still have these? (6 BG 4.0- 3 are first quality (albert, sassy, mirror), 3 are seconds.) What makes them seconds? How is their elastic? Postage is included for Texas? Never used cloth before--which of your inserts would you recommend? I don't have paypal yet; does it take long to set up?
JoshsGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
abbeydreamer
Registered Users

Smile Re: Hoarder Sale! NB, S,M,L, OS Bummis,Fuzbaby,Elbee,Fireflys,4.0s,ME,Grovia & More!

Really interested in the Sandy's Fitted. All five of them!
abbeydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
snvandygriff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would like the Alva inserts and the AIO $8 Marigold please.
snvandygriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #10
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

for SOLD, still tons left!

Sent all of the below PMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshsGrandma View Post
Do you still have these? (6 BG 4.0- 3 are first quality (albert, sassy, mirror), 3 are seconds.) What makes them seconds? How is their elastic? Postage is included for Texas? Never used cloth before--which of your inserts would you recommend? I don't have paypal yet; does it take long to set up?
Paypal does not take long to set up at all. You have to put your info in and get your addy verified its very simple. I don't have the first quality ones I have the seconds. You will need inserts for these. I have some for sale as well for cheap. Seconds don't come with inserts. What makes them seconds varies (run in fabric, stain in fabric etc). These seconds are awesome cant find anything wrong with them. I bought these 3 mo ago and used them at night only for my son who is now only 5mo. The snaps just dont work for my husband and we have to many diapers anyhow that work. They are great diapers otherwise. $24ppd includes the shipping to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeydreamer View Post
Really interested in the Sandy's Fitted. All five of them!
Yes still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by snvandygriff View Post
I would like the Alva inserts and the AIO $8 Marigold please.
PMing you.

Last edited by nachoslyn; 08-16-2013 at 11:29 AM.
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote