Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #81
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but STRONG natural Deodorant (TRIAL size in stock!) & Diaper Rash

Bump!

Advertisement

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #82
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump!

Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
Old 08-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #83
neonalee
Registered Users
seller
seller

OMG this is THE BEST deodorant ever!!! I've been using natural deodorants for a couple years and none of them were sufficient. I live in Vegas. It's HOT here. On Sunday I put it on, cleaned house, walked home from getting my hair cut, and cleaned some more. I sweated but I DIDN'T stink! Same after a full day at work. I've never gone more than a couple hours without starting to smell (DH says I smell spicy but I don't agree LOL).

I have the sage. I can't really smell it at all. Every product won't work for every person, but I LOVE it
neonalee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #84
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thank you SO much for your testimonial . Since you just started using it, you may find that you sweat less with it in a couple of weeks too, but that is just super! And yes, the zinc in the product "eats up" a lot of the essential oil smell so that it is pretty mild. Sometimes I like to take a deep breath before applying, since it is aromatherapeutic and all.

Old 09-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #85
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

This coming week is cooler weather--perfect for shipping out more sticks!

Old 09-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #86
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

BUMP--great mild weather for shipping these out!

Old 09-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #87
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but STRONG natural Deodorant & Diaper Rash Treatment

Bump!

Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #88
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NEW "Spectacularly Sensitive" and regular natural deodorants & diaper rash treatm

NEW "Spectacularly Sensitive" stick for those who are allergic even to the naturally extracted baking soda!

Old 09-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #89
ivparker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NEW "Spectacularly Sensitive" and regular natural deodorants & diaper rash treatm

I tried the sage stick and loved it but am curious about the another day in paradise. Do you have a trial size of that one?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #90
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivparker View Post
I tried the sage stick and loved it but am curious about the another day in paradise. Do you have a trial size of that one?
Glad to hear that! But, no, I haven't been making trial sizes of other scents, since that was mostly designed so that nursing moms could make sure the sage was ok for them and since sage is by far the scent with the most interest.

Indeed, I am entirely out of trial sizes at present and cannot make more until the stock sells b/c I like to keep batches fresh (I make 4 regular size or 3 regular and 3 trial at a time).

However, Another Day in Paradise is the same recipe as the Sage Advice apart from the essential oils. If the Sage worked well for you almost right away, then Another Day in Paradise should work well for you. Its essential oils are the slightest bit more acidic. If you are worried about the scent, I can tear off a piece of the paper towel I last used to wipe the bowl and mail that to you. I have been told by buyers that Another Day in Paradise is not as citrusy as they expected b/c of how much the arrowroot and cocoa butter contribute to the scent--more mellow. It has been compared to natural babywash and to soda.

Last edited by debcita429; 09-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.