Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Indian Summer Cloth Products: Mama Cloth, Covers, & more

Welcome to Indian Summer Cloth Products!
***Please ask about discounts on multiple purchases!!***

Specializing in cloth items for the family and home: Cloth diapers inserts, diaper covers, feminine hygiene products, washcloths/wipes, nursing pads, wetbags, and more to come!

I am excited to offer my creations to all the sweet mamas here on Diaperswappers!

Please send me a pm if you have special requests or would like to place an order. If your item is not a ready-made item, it will take approximately 1-2 weeks for me to complete your order and ship it to you. I am well-rated on here for fast shipping, and if you purchase a ready-made item, I will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment (I know how excited I am to get my purchases, and know you probably feel the same way! ) (special orders require 50% down payment, remainder is due when order is finished, before shipping).

For now, items listed are ppd only to USA addresses (include APO, etc. addresses), if you have a special request for shipping elsewhere, pm me and I will see what can be worked out. Depending on what you order, it will be shipped either 1st class mail or Priority Mail (that usually means light items will ship 1st class, heavier items Priority Mail). I will use whichever route is most economical. If you would like to upgrade shipping, please let me know.

All of my work is guaranteed against manufacturing defects. If an item you have purchased is defective, please contact me right away. I will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. If you receive an item that is not the right size, or does not meet your expectations, please contact me before using your item so we can work something out.

Your satisfaction is my 1st priority! Thank you for your business! On to the good stuff...photos!

***Please note the fabrics I have to choose from for the PUL prints are:
Chocolate with Blue Dots

Chocolate with Pink Dots

Pink Lemonade

Tossed Elephants (original)
http://wazoodle.com/media/catalog/pr...original-1.jpg
Solid Colors (DiaperMaker PUL):
Violet
http://wazoodle.com/media/catalog/pr...95/v/i/vio.jpg
Spring Green
http://wazoodle.com/media/catalog/pr.../0/4008116.jpg
Saturn Blue
http://wazoodle.com/media/catalog/pr.../0/4008084.jpg
Medium Blue
http://wazoodle.com/media/catalog/pr...95/m/b/mbl.jpg
White
I have a small amount of the Oogas and Carnival Bloom (see Postpartum cloth pics)
On its way to me soon:
Dino Party print

More prints and colors to come in the near future-if you see a print or color you like, let me know and I can always order it! Thank you!!***

Pocket Diapers (made using the Cloth Diaper Revolution Pattern, (with a few alterations) http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/201...r-pattern.html )
Made to order, contact me to determine turn-around time for the amt. you want.
Waterproof PUL* outer, Bamboo French Terry* Inner
$20ppd/pocket diaper with 1 Zorb* insert (Zorb* sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo french terry*, and 1 bamboo french terry* booster (2 layer) (working on getting more pics of these...) **These can be embroidered for $3 more/diaper!!**
Side Snapping, (also can be made with Aplix closures)
Front:

Back:

One Size PUL* covers: fit approx. 10-30 lbs (LGB Tuckables Pattern): $15PPD 3 Pink Lemonade IN STOCK NOW

Modeled on a 19 lb. 3 month old (super chunky legs!):

Embroidered Covers (LGB Tuckables pattern design) OS PUL* w/ snap down rise ~10-30 lbs. $18PPD 1 monkey print IN STOCK I have a dozen or so designs to choose from, or let me know what you want and I will try to find it for you!

Fully encased embroidery design keeps cover waterproof:

Newborn-to-Small Adjustable PUL* Diaper covers fits approx. 6-16lbs (Modified by me LGB Tuckables Pattern): $13PPD [/STRIKE]1 Spring Green IN STOCK[/STRIKE] SOLD

Super soft and squishy Cotton Sherpa* wipes $6PPD set of 6- 2 sets IN STOCK NOW

Mama Cloth:
Postpartum Cloth AIO: 13" long (verybaby.com Babymoon Pattern B) $13PPD 2 PICTURED IN STOCK NOW
PUL* Back, Zorb* and Bamboo French Terry* Core, Bamboo Velour* Top

Regular/heavy 10" Pads (my design): $7PPD 6 BLUE FLORAL PICTURED BELOW IN STOCK NOW 6 Red Floral sold, but I have more of this fabric!
PUL* Back, Zorb* and Bamboo French Terry* Core, Microfleece* Top

Cloth Panty liners 100% Quilter's Cotton Flannel (the prints pictured are the prints I have in stock) 8" long $5PPD 6 IN STOCK (Pics coming soon!)

Wetbag- size Medium (holds about 8 OS diapers) PUL* good for more than just diapers: $14PPD 1 PICTURED HERE IN STOCK NOW

Bamboo Velour* front/Zorb* core/Bamboo French Terry* back Nursing Pads $5PPD/pr:

Washing Care Instructions:
Wash on Hot, Tumble Dry Low, No Fabric Softeners; Diaper Inserts Only: Bleach sparingly, only as necessary; all other products: No Chlorine Bleach
All Products made with Zorb: Wash and Dry 6 times before 1st use to prep and reach full super-absorbency.
(If you are new to cloth I would be glad to provide more detailed Care Instructions, just ask )

*Fabrics (and elastics) are all purchased from Cloth Diapering Online Stores including: Nature's Fabrics, Wazoodle, Very Baby, and Diaper Sewing Supplies) Fiber Contents and details:
*Bamboo Velour: 70% Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton and 2% Polyester
*Bamboo French Terry: ECO Bamboo French Terry; 70% viscose of bamboo, 30% organic cotton
PUL: 75% polyester, 25% polyurethane, This PUL routinely outperforms other brands with a duty cycle of 300+ washings. DiaperMaker PUL fabrics meet CPSIA and OEKO-TEX 100 standards, they contain no lead, phthalates or BPAs. These PULs are manufactured in USA in modern non-polluting EPA compliant facilities. (information from wazoodle.com) (this applies to all Wazoodle PUL- everything I have except Dino and Pink Lemonade prints, which are from Very Baby)
Zorb: Contains a proprietary blend of wicking and absorbing fibers. (Each layer of Zorb absorbs as much as 2-3 layers of cotton, hemp or bamboo french terry). This product is made to comply with CPSIA. Guaranteed not to impede CPSIA lead/phthalates certification when used in children's articles. (information from wazoodle.com)

Advertisement

Last edited by 247mom; 09-12-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: added info/more photos
247mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Indian Summer Cloth Products *Grand Opening*

Pocket Diapers, Mama Cloth, Diaper Covers and accessories!! Working on an order for 2 dozen pockets I will post pics when they are finished
Old 08-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Indian Summer Cloth Products: Pockets (natural lining), Mama Cloth, Covers, & mor

Custom Med-XL adjustable Pocket Diaper (vs. the regular Sm-Lg. OS) w/ snap down rise (4 rise options) :

Old 08-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Indian Summer Cloth Products: Pockets (natural lining), Mama Cloth, Covers, & mor

Check out my newest design: Embroidered Pockets (with natural inner fabric!) or Covers!! I have several solid PUL colors and about a dozen designs to choose from (or PM me an idea of something you'd like and I will see if I can get it

Cover:

Fully encased embroidery design ensures cover/pocket stays waterproof:

Last edited by 247mom; 08-16-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #5
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 08-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #6
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Indian Summer Cloth Products: Mama Cloth, Covers, & more

Happy Wednesday!!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
MrsChap
Registered Users
seller

Im pming you
MrsChap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #8
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the orders, Mamas!!
Old 09-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Having fun sewing ....Finished the 2 doz. pockets, so if anyone is interested in pockets, LMK