Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #21
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
I can def see the appeal to not spilling the beans. The comments can be very annoying. Since we kept having girls I'd already get the boy comments. I always tell right away though so those who pay for us can pay for it baby. Plus if we did lose our baby, I'd want to have support there for us.
This is how my friend feels. She didn't tell anyone and lost the baby. So she ended up having to tell everyone that she was pregnant and lost the baby at the same time, so they wouldn't wonder why she was upset. So now she just tells right away for the prayers and support. For me though I wouldn't want to have to un-tell people.

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #22
AniMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
For my first i didn't tell anyone other than DH and a few close friends until 18 weeks. At first it didn't seem like I really was pregnant. It took me awhile to come to terms with it myself. Then I just wanted to keep it special and secret for us. I kept avoiding talking to one of my friends because I knew I would blab as soon as I talked to her.

With the second it was similar but I didn't feel the need to keep it secret. I was pretty excited from the beginning but waited until 13 or 14 weeks to tell.

Meanwhile DH told his whole side if the family really early both times.
AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #23
earthEmama
Registered Users
Formerly: cs***kky
seller

Last edited by earthEmama; 10-28-2013 at 09:57 PM.
earthEmama is offline   Reply With Quote