Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sold

All sold - Ok, so I was taking pictures of the GMD prefolds, and, while they are functionally very good, there were a few more stains than I had originally thought. So, in order to make it actually worth my while to sell these, I have decided to sell every prefold I own in one big lot. There are 44 total and I will also throw in some free RB flats (I think there are 8). Included in this lot are: 12 Organic GMD red-edge prefolds, 6 unbleached red-edge GMD prefolds, 12 unbleached Imagine regular (4-6-4) prefolds, 12 Osocozy premium (red-edge) stay-dry prefolds, and 2 Cottonbabies premium unbleached prefolds. Many of the GMDs have mild to moderate staining and a few have bigger stains. A couple have some tiny green stains from going through the dryer with green playdough. The Imagines and the Osocozy have less staining. The suedecloth on the Osocozy stay-dry prefolds is pretty pilly, especially on the 6 older ones, but this is normal for these and does not affect function. The receiving blanket flats are Circo brand; they are boyish/gender neutral, and I think that a few of them have some ebf staining. The GMDs were purchased in very good condition on the fsot and all the rest were purchased new by me. We are a smoke-free home with one dog, wash with arm and hammer free and clear, use a small amount of pre-diluted bleach as part of our normal wash routine, and have never sunned our diapers (so can't say which of these stains might come out with sunning). For all of these, I am asking $40 plus actual shipping. I can't say for sure, but I'm thinking that shipping will be around $20. Pics are coming soon. Thanks for looking!

Advertisement

Last edited by penguinande; 09-19-2013 at 09:34 PM.
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
Tahoehuskies
Registered Users

Re: Checking Interest - GMD red organic and unbleached; Imagine regular unbleached

Interested in the GMD reds.
Tahoehuskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
TheMamaSheep
Registered Users
Formerly: foursmore
seller

My Mood:
Re: Checking Interest - GMD red organic and unbleached; Imagine regular unbleached

pmd you
Old 09-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
jeffsgurl86
Registered Users

Interested in the Reds as well if the other interest falls through...
jeffsgurl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
DesertRat
Registered Users
seller

I'd be interested in the reds too, but the price is a bit high for used prefolds, IMO.
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Update: A BUNCH of prefolds for $40+actual shipping. GMD, Imagine, Osocozy stay-d

Bump for update
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #7
maeberrysmomma
Registered Users

Re: Update: A BUNCH of prefolds for $40+actual shipping. GMD, Imagine, Osocozy stay-d

I might be interested in the OsoCozy prefolds if available.
maeberrysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote