Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #101
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Fall Chatter

Good luck at your appointments girls.
Not much new here. I think I might be in the 2ww but probably not.

Anyone interested in taking over the thread? I feel like it might be my time to step down for a bit. It is super simple. Just adjust the list and try to post a new QOTW which I haven't been very good at lately. PM if you are interested.

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #102
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I am sort of hijacking the thread but I knew you guys would understand. Prayers/Positive Thoughts for my little sister. She has been trying for years, was preparing for her umpteenth transfer in October and just took a test. It is super dark positive but she had a loss in June; so, she is nervous. Plus, she has NEVER gotten a positive test unless doing IVF. It would be so awesome for her to finally get pregnant AND it happen the old fashioned way, lol. She is 34. She is going to betas tonight and will update me.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #103
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetppolly
I guess I am sort of hijacking the thread but I knew you guys would understand. Prayers/Positive Thoughts for my little sister. She has been trying for years, was preparing for her umpteenth transfer in October and just took a test. It is super dark positive but she had a loss in June; so, she is nervous. Plus, she has NEVER gotten a positive test unless doing IVF. It would be so awesome for her to finally get pregnant AND it happen the old fashioned way, lol. She is 34. She is going to betas tonight and will update me.
Polly Fx and prayers for her. What wonderful news. How have you been?
Old 09-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #104
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am good. With home school back in full swing, I am keeping distracted. I would love her to be pg, even more than myself. She has waited so long for a day like today. Thanks for asking about me though. People can be so insensitive to miscarriage.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #105
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetppolly
I am good. With home school back in full swing, I am keeping distracted. I would love her to be pg, even more than myself. She has waited so long for a day like today. Thanks for asking about me though. People can be so insensitive to miscarriage.
Yes that is very true unfortunately. I was just having a discussion last night with a friend about insensitive comments. Always think about our girls that are here and healing. Keep us updated on her please
Old 09-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #106
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Her beta was 987.7 She thinks that is low for being around 4 days late. Anyone know anything about beta numbers? No way to know for sure until her next draw in 2 days.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #107
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetppolly View Post
Her beta was 987.7 She thinks that is low for being around 4 days late. Anyone know anything about beta numbers? No way to know for sure until her next draw in 2 days.
thats very high and perfect. my friend is 2 days late and her first beta was 213, second was 400.
i had only one beta done in my life and at 5 weeks I was 870.
from reading the number online normal is 5-400 for the time she is in
Old 09-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #108
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Those are great first numbers!!! Mine were way lower than that.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #109
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think she is so used to transfer numbers that she doesn't know what to think. She was also on a trip in India and didn't "behave" and was worried about having not done her treatments. They started her on aspirin, some kind of shot with an L name and progesterone yesterday. I know she has waited so long for this that she doesn't want to get excited. I will update when she gets more numbers tomorrow. Thanks ladies! I knew you were the unofficial experts!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #110
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
I think she is so used to transfer numbers that she doesn't know what to think. She was also on a trip in India and didn't "behave" and was worried about having not done her treatments. They started her on aspirin, some kind of shot with an L name and progesterone yesterday. I know she has waited so long for this that she doesn't want to get excited. I will update when she gets more numbers tomorrow. Thanks ladies! I knew you were the unofficial experts!
Lovenox, I am suspecting.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote