Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: natural deodorant--rave for debcita_29 :)

Hmm, I would be a little cautious about that. On such a small body, I fear the sage would be too powerful. It has some hormone balancing properties that are supposed to be good for men and women alike, but I don't know about babes.

HOWEVER, didn't you buy a test diaperstick from me as well? The diaperstick would, I think, be perfect for anyone's feet so long as it is applied at night so that it gets a chance to soak in (instead of leaving white and oily prints on floors or oiling up sandal bottoms). The zinc, tamanu, and coconut oil should all be pretty effective for the lesser stink of feet. In fact, I plan to apply some diaperstick tonight b/c my feet have been extra stinky this week.

Advertisement

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 09-19-2013 at 09:23 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktoes View Post
I completely agree with this Rave! Works SO much better than my degree did. Other Eco deodorants didn't come close to working. I use the Sage Advice, mostly because I love the scent and it WORKS and LASTS in the hot weather, through work outs, stress.
Don't know what I'll do if she ever stops making / selling.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thank you! *heart*

Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
Old 10-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #13
Huxley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I realize this thread is older, but I have to share how much I love this deodorant.

I bought the sage and the paradise stick. I thought I would need the power of the sage stick, but I was wrong. The Paradise stick totally does the trick for me. I love the smell so so much, and I cannot believe it actually works. I'd tried every store bought natural deodorant and they did absolutely nothing. I actually apply this before going to school. At one point in order to go somewhere stressful like school I would go against what I believe in and pull out the clinical anti-perspirant.

I'm really glad I found something that works. I'm sure when I try the sage I'll love it even more. It does smell good too.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley
I realize this thread is older, but I have to share how much I love this deodorant.

I bought the sage and the paradise stick. I thought I would need the power of the sage stick, but I was wrong. The Paradise stick totally does the trick for me. I love the smell so so much, and I cannot believe it actually works. I'd tried every store bought natural deodorant and they did absolutely nothing. I actually apply this before going to school. At one point in order to go somewhere stressful like school I would go against what I believe in and pull out the clinical anti-perspirant.

I'm really glad I found something that works. I'm sure when I try the sage I'll love it even more. It does smell good too.
What is the difference between the paradise stick and safe stick. I need to know because I need to order a new sage stick soon so I may have to get one of each!!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #15
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

Thanks for the love!!!

Old 10-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B View Post
What is the difference between the paradise stick and safe stick. I need to know because I need to order a new sage stick soon so I may have to get one of each!!
Another Day in Paradise is a much simpler scent with just lime, tangerine, and ylang ylang (ylang ylang smells sort of like jasmine). It's been compared to baby wash and soda. The rest of the ingredients are the same as Sage Advice. The sage in the sage advice has been proven, over time, to reduce sweat production from the glands to which it is applied, and sage is also a more powerful deodorizer in and of itself than Paradise's EOs are. However, most of the women who have gotten the Paradise scent say that it works immediately for them, so it would seem to be plenty powerful for most people. HTH!

Some folks feel that it is good for your body to rotate EOs in personal care products so that your body does not get used to any particular EOs (conceivably causing an allergy over time in the very sensitive). For this reason, some folks may like the option of rotating with the Another Day in Paradise in the cooler months. Another Day in Paradise is also pregnancy safe, unlike sage.

Btw, did you ever try the diaperstick on the baby's feet? I've been using it on my feet and loving it. I wish I had used it all summer instead of trying to blissfully ignore my foot stench.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #17
AnimalCookies
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

These sound good to use. I will keep your stuff in mind
AnimalCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalCookies View Post
These sound good to use. I will keep your stuff in mind
Thanks, AnimalCookies.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #19
Isabellasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessca06 View Post
I had posted on this forum a little while ago looking for a natural deodorant for my husband. He had tried a few natural deodorants that made his skin red and raw. He then tried another (without baking soda) that he didn't like because he said he smelled bad throughout the day.

Deborah (debcita_29) was super helpful and gave me lots of great information. I decided to order her Sage Advice deodorant for my husband to try and it works great for him! He has been using it for about a month now with no redness or irritation at all and he doesn't smell . Even though it has baking soda (which I *think* is what he reacted to in the other 2 deodorants), he doesn't react to the Sage Advice I thought I'd share this in case anyone else here is having similar issues finding a good natural deodorant.

This is the link to her info on diaperswappers: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1519328
Awesome I have been looking for a good natural one for all of us.
Isabellasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellasmom View Post
Awesome I have been looking for a good natural one for all of us.
Would love to have your business !