Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #71
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2014

Sigh. Bored. Anyone get an ultrasound yet? Pics??

Advertisement

Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #72
Helloloni
Registered Users
seller

Not yet :/
Helloloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:44 AM   #73
mommyto3sweeties
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm joining this DDC and hoping for a rainbow baby! I think I'm due May 24th but I'm not exactly sure. My first appointment isn't until October 8. I don't know if I can wait that long!
mommyto3sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #74
Helloloni
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3sweeties
I'm joining this DDC and hoping for a rainbow baby! I think I'm due May 24th but I'm not exactly sure. My first appointment isn't until October 8. I don't know if I can wait that long!
My first appointment is October 9th! Welcome!
Helloloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #75
skcsarah
Registered Users

No pics yet. We e-mailed the midwife though! If we get an ultrasound, it probably won't be until 20 weeks. We're so boring.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #76
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't even made an appt yet! I sure have gotten started on creating my stash tho kinda backwards I know but I guess by now I pretty much know what to expect and don't need the doc to tell me what to do? :shrugs: I figure I'm taking good care of myself, taking prenatal and eating well spoil. I gotta make an appt soon tho I guess.
I'm making most of my stash and don't have anything from last baby so I'm going to spend this whole pregnancy steadily making stuff! And HEY! I taught myself to knit!!!!!:Woohoo:
Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #77
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertshi View Post
I haven't even made an appt yet! I sure have gotten started on creating my stash tho kinda backwards I know but I guess by now I pretty much know what to expect and don't need the doc to tell me what to do? :shrugs: I figure I'm taking good care of myself, taking prenatal and eating well spoil. I gotta make an appt soon tho I guess.
I'm making most of my stash and don't have anything from last baby so I'm going to spend this whole pregnancy steadily making stuff! And HEY! I taught myself to knit!!!!!:Woohoo:
That's exciting! I kind of asked dh for a knitting class for my bday in Nov, we'll see if he remembers. I did score a moby on eBay for $9.99, so I'm pretty excited about that, I wanted one last time, but it was too $$. So I'm hoping it works out well now that this will be #3
IHA/ISO
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #78
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had an u/s but didn't get any pics since she only saw the yolk sac. My midwife said I can wait a few weeks before having another, so ill do that and see her the same day.
Tonight my uncle and his partner of over 20 years are getting married(just legalized here a month or so ago) and I'm excited, it's no kids but we can bring our DD2, I'm excited to celebrate and dance and eat good food, it's at a fancy place and luckily I still BF so I can use that as an excuse to not drink since we haven't told any family yet.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #79
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had an u/s on Tues. We saw the heartbeat and had totally forgotten how blob-like a 7.5 week fetus looks like

Next appt is the NT u/s and then the 12 week visit in late October. Due date is May 4 but this will be a repeat C/S and they do not want me to go into labor first as to not repeat last time's issues so baby will be a scheduled C/S 5-7 days before EDD.

I need to buy some more maternity clothes. I'm totally out of regular jeans, they are so uncomfortable to button and most don't even button
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #80
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am having this baby at home with a midwife but because my husband is retired military I see an OB for the first 20 ish weeks...long enough to get all of the fun stuff done for free lol. Then I just see my mw. I have an appointment with my PCP for a referral on Monday and hopefully will get in to the OB the first week or so of Oct.
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote