Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #81
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I had an u/s on Tues. We saw the heartbeat and had totally forgotten how blob-like a 7.5 week fetus looks like

Next appt is the NT u/s and then the 12 week visit in late October. Due date is May 4 but this will be a repeat C/S and they do not want me to go into labor first as to not repeat last time's issues so baby will be a scheduled C/S 5-7 days before EDD.

I need to buy some more maternity clothes. I'm totally out of regular jeans, they are so uncomfortable to button and most don't even button
I literally LIVE in yoga pants when I'm pregnant! I need to get some new ones tho for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
That's exciting! I kind of asked dh for a knitting class for my bday in Nov, we'll see if he remembers. I did score a moby on eBay for $9.99, so I'm pretty excited about that, I wanted one last time, but it was too $$. So I'm hoping it works out well now that this will be #3
That's awesome! I'm all about not being rushed so u can score good deals. And I mean on EVERYTHING! That's how we but clothes here too. I want a Moby!!!

Advertisement

Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #82
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertshi
I haven't even made an appt yet! I sure have gotten started on creating my stash tho kinda backwards I know but I guess by now I pretty much know what to expect and don't need the doc to tell me what to do? :shrugs: I figure I'm taking good care of myself, taking prenatal and eating well spoil. I gotta make an appt soon tho I guess. I'm making most of my stash and don't have anything from last baby so I'm going to spend this whole pregnancy steadily making stuff! And HEY! I taught myself to knit!!!!!:Woohoo:
So jealous! I knew how to knit (the very basics) at one point but went too long without working on it and forgot everything! I'd love to make some things but would have no clue where to begin!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #83
desertshi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have always crocheted. All of dds lobbies/shorties and the sort were all crocheted. I love the look of knit tho! Soo, I just decided I was gonna DO IT! Lol. I literally learned two stitches and practiced those for a while and then started on a free longies pattern. I use videos on knitting help.com and you tube. I watch a video on every new thing I do on the pattern! I'm a very hands on learner though
Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #84
Kiyonai
Registered Users

How funny... so we have October 8th, 9th, AND 10th for appointments. Mine is on the 10th. I'm hoping for an u/s cause I'd really like to make sure there is only one in there and that it's heart is beating a-okay.
Kiyonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #85
Helloloni
Registered Users
seller

Does anyone know if it's typical to go in for an appt. and get an ultrasound? I went with a midwife last round so had to schedule them separately. I would love to go to my first appt. and have one on the spot!
Helloloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #86
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's not at my office, unless there's any concern they need to check on. My office doesn't even want to see your face until 12 weeks!
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #87
Helloloni
Registered Users
seller

12 weeks wow - mine said 8 weeks so I'm eagerly waiting! I'm 6 weeks now.
Helloloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #88
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Apparently my office does ultrasounds at the first visit. I'm trying not to hold my breath, though because I don't want to e disappointed. I'd really just like to see in there for an extra bit of reassurance. I'm so nervous after our miscarriage in June. My appointment is Friday - I will be nine weeks.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #89
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hugs Mamas!

I'm still dealing with the aftermath of my loss.

I've had "the runs" and severe stomach cramping ever since the doc confirmed I lost the baby via blood test. I haven't "bled" like I had a loss though.

I'm out at my parents' house for vacation (its about 2 hours from home) and today was the first day I didn't wake up sick to my stomach.

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #90
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm sorry.
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote