Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #61
Foolalex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysuiko
Haha good luck with the final!

It appears that they do have a Facebook page... And from some cursory looking, it seems like the sale will be pretty neat! I'm planning to go on the first day so the selection is best
Thanks! It's been a stressful week. Hopefully I did at least decently...

Advertisement

Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 AM   #62
softkitty
Registered Users

Re: Alaska Mamas

Moved to Fairbanks in 2010, originally from Missouri. Impatiently waiting for spring!
softkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #63
Foolalex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by softkitty
Moved to Fairbanks in 2010, originally from Missouri. Impatiently waiting for spring!
How's the weather up there?
Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #64
b_bythesea
Registered Users
seller

Anchorage mom here too. Only one child ... just now getting around to moving on that I won't have any more kids so I'm getting around to selling my CD In 2007 I wanted to open a store that focused on CD, baby wearing, and items that you are hard to find in most stores for nursing..books, etc.

Like a few of you I lived in Seattle for about 5 years.
b_bythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #65
crazymomof3.5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Alaska, have been for 4 years this last march. I'm once again homeless w my 4 youngest and looking desperately for any kind of cabin, dry or not anywhere at this will do!(I'm fighting discrimination with the little bit of energy I. Have left). Moved from nm escaping my abusive husband and father of my kids, a will be 19 years marriage soon. I find AK to be a very very lonely state. Not very CD types?
crazymomof3.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #66
Foolalex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymomof3.5
I'm in Alaska, have been for 4 years this last march. I'm once again homeless w my 4 youngest and looking desperately for any kind of cabin, dry or not anywhere at this will do!(I'm fighting discrimination with the little bit of energy I. Have left). Moved from nm escaping my abusive husband and father of my kids, a will be 19 years marriage soon. I find AK to be a very very lonely state. Not very CD types?
You should check out the Facebook pages! Much more activity on there than on here.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #67
savvytrav
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Anchorage too...thought I was in the fb group, but don't think I am. pm me a link?

ISO: boys NON-sports/vehicle/character 3/4t underwear; toddler ruskovilla/engel/smartwool; cirque du soleil dvds http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/savvytrav
savvytrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #68
Jomama2005
Registered Users
seller

Hi! I am from Barrow but live in Anchorage for now! I have two daughters but just started cloth diapering with my second.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #69
Vegancatlady
Registered Users

I'm in Wasilla, just moved here this past summer I just started CDing. Arctic Baby Bottoms has been a godsend because I know NO ONE here
Vegancatlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #70
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegancatlady
I'm in Wasilla, just moved here this past summer I just started CDing. Arctic Baby Bottoms has been a godsend because I know NO ONE here
Yes! Jessica is so nice and helpful!
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote