Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
moonlitmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Newborn girly, toddler boy, footies, SBish, WB, OweWhoaWhen, MM, lollytree, and more!

Lots of woolies for toddlers and little ones! Everything from squishy knit shorties to recycled footies. These come from a cat friendly home. All wool is washed in woolie wash, but will likely need a second coating of lanolin and a shave. All prices are PPD in the continental US. Feel free to MMAO on multiple items.

First up, OweWhoaWhen longies, size large, navy blue with froggies. Great condition, no issues. I-13", R-20". $20
Orange recycled longies. I-14", R-16". These are play condition - they have a light stain on the knee and on the bottom, and a couple of small spots on the waistband. $15

Next are recycled gray cabled longies in great condition. Legs are not uneven, as they appear in pic. I-13", R-15.5". $20
SOLD Wild Child Woolies large in play condition. They have lanolin staining as well as staining from play on the knees and bottom. I-12", R-20". $16

SOLDSize large Kangadu Footies with Ninja Monkeys! These are a navy blue, and in great condition. I-15" to bottom of foot, R-18.5 $20
Toddler Chocolate Zoo longies, knit by Pixie Playhouse. I-12" R-20.5". $30.

Newborn Lollytree Izzy Longies on bulky gaia, knit by HGrace here on DS. I- 5.5", R-12.5" With hat. $40

Newborn rainbow longies with hat. I-6.5", R-15". $35

Newborn Pixie set. All knit with Wildflower Whimsy's Pixie, by Victoria at Tiny Trousers. Norway romper with hoodie is 3 month size, I-6.5. Longies I-6.5", R-15" $90 for romper and booties. $30 for longies.

Blue and brown longies. I-7", R-15.5". The cord is a cotton/poly blend that I knit to replace the broken original. Some fading of brown trim. $20
Small rainbow longies. I-7", R-16". Knit by "Handmade by Mama" Cord is felted. $23

Shorties:
Board Shorties, fantastic condition, no issues. I-8", R-20". $23.
Mosaic Moon Black Knight Shorties, also in great condition. Gorgeous. I-4.5", R-18.5". $27

Mosaic Moon Goblin Shorties, fantastic condition. I-4", R-17.5". $25
Batman Shorties, great condition, I believe these are knit with Cascade. I-5", R-17". $25
OweWhoaWhen Dragon Shorties. Size large, great condition, super soft. I-4", R-21" $25

Recycled Argyle Soaker. Made by "Little Friends by Sarah". Size large - R-19.5". These are in excellent condition, and have a full second layer inside, making them great for overnight. $17
SOLD SBish Soaker. Size medium. Very discolored with lanolin stains. Works great for nighttime. R-17" $15
SOLD Size small Sustainable Babyish green longies. The color in the picture is completely wrong; these are a very vibrant green. In great condition. I-7.75", R-17" $25

WoollyBottoms Footies. The pink are size medium. I'm rewashing these are they seem to have gotten dirty in storage. I'll repost these one I see how they turn out.
SOLD The gray are size S/M. I-8.5" to bottom of foot, R-16.5. $20

Advertisement

Last edited by moonlitmama; 11-15-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: update for sold
moonlitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
babyleon
Registered Users
seller

If you do a little better on the newborn rainbow longies and hat im interested
babyleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Kmomto2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Subbing for the small rainbow longies. I need to do some measuring.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
thekacshclan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
id like the small sbish greens please
Old 10-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #5
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
PMing you

Stacey, from iPhone using DS app
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
beansie19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn girly, toddler boy, footies, SBish, WB, OweWhoaWhen, MM, lollytree, and m

I sent you a pm yesterday and haven't heard back. Interested in WCW and sbish! Thanks!!
Mary, SAHM and DW to DH, Jay Proud parents of Emma Bean! :: 08/19/11. We had a med-free VB and are CDing , BFing, NVaxing, BFMing (baby food making~made that one up), part time ECing, sometimes BWing and ex-CSing ! Pleased to meet you!
beansie19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
moonlitmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn girly, toddler boy, footies, SBish, WB, OweWhoaWhen, MM, lollytree, and m

And....the small green SBish are gone! I had a lot of interest in those; I'm sorry if I didn't get back to you.
moonlitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #8
CD101
Registered Users
seller

Hey there, I sent a PM about the purple longies - haven't heard back, yet
CD101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
beansie19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been trying to reach you but your inbox is full.
I sent $$ for the WCW last week. Just wondering when they were shipped. Thanks. Can you PM me please?
Mary, SAHM and DW to DH, Jay Proud parents of Emma Bean! :: 08/19/11. We had a med-free VB and are CDing , BFing, NVaxing, BFMing (baby food making~made that one up), part time ECing, sometimes BWing and ex-CSing ! Pleased to meet you!
beansie19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pmd you
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote