Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #21
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Need some prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
I had my ultrasound which showed a little bean measuring 7w1d which is right in line with my dates and a heartbeat of 139. Unfortunately here the u/s techs are not allowed to tell us anything so I will have to wait until my dr gets the results and calls to know if anything abnormal showed up or any reason for bleeding. Also waiting for blood and urine test results which is driving me mental as I suspect I have an infection and want it treated. Ill be calling the dr again tomorrow to harass them for results.

Here's a pic: (any idea what the mass beside the baby is? I've never seen that in previous u/s)
YAH for pictures and a healthy heartbeat! Praying you get more get results with the lab work soon!

Advertisement

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:29 AM   #22
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee
I had my ultrasound which showed a little bean measuring 7w1d which is right in line with my dates and a heartbeat of 139. Unfortunately here the u/s techs are not allowed to tell us anything so I will have to wait until my dr gets the results and calls to know if anything abnormal showed up or any reason for bleeding. Also waiting for blood and urine test results which is driving me mental as I suspect I have an infection and want it treated. Ill be calling the dr again tomorrow to harass them for results.

Here's a pic: (any idea what the mass beside the baby is? I've never seen that in previous u/s)
So happy for you mama, h&h 9 months to you!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & Expecting a newbie {June 2014}. Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #23
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Need some prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
Yesterday morning I did pass a small stringy.. Thing. It wasn't very large but I've been wondering what the heck it was. It didn't look like the clots I had after my d&c but I wonder if that's what it was
Yep, sounds right! (My doc wasn't concerned about mine, he said he once saw one the size of a lemon )

Great customer service from:

meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #24
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by meljc

Yep, sounds right! (My doc wasn't concerned about mine, he said he once saw one the size of a lemon )
Thanks for the info. I haven't had anymore bleeding so I'm hoping that's all it was! I did have one day of unexplained bleeding with DS, which was an otherwise healthy pregnancy. After 2 m/c in a row I think I am extra paranoid and distrustful of my body. Fingers crossed.
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote