Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Silver)O(Moon
formerly 4boysMomma
seller

My Mood:
Pressure!!!

Yowza this baby's head is low. I can feel it every time I stand or walk. Trick or treating is going to be interesting to say the least! DH is working - boo so I am on my own with the littles. In fact, I am cheating and doing that "trunk or treat" thing at a local church so I don't have to walk very far. I can barely walk around my house, lol. I kind of want to put my hand there to give myself support (don't worry, I won't do that in public!) I have heard of women having this feeling but its my first time with it. This will be my 4th vaginal birth (6th baby) so maybe that is why? How long can I expect to feel like this? I am almost 38 wks.

Advertisement

And wife to my amazing DH who supports me in all I do!
Silver)O(Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow- you're doing good! You'll feel it the rest if your preg. I've felt it with each. Already at 26 weeks I've gotten pressure & swelling there from being on my feet all day. Haven't reached the feeling if feeling like I need to "hold it up" just yet, but I know it not far off!
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pressure!!!

I felt it with my last 2. I was not discrete about it either. Mine was the last month maybe in before that.

Hugs
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm 35wks w/ twins & I've had one wedged down in my pelvis (first totally breech, now kind of transverse/head down angle) for several weeks. Lots of pressure, but the worst has been the kicks, punches, etc., to my cervix I don't expect that to change until these buggers are out, but I cannot say how helpful the pregnancy support belt has been. It was handed down from my SIL to DP to me & I'm the first of the 3 to wear it; it keeps the baby up just high enough to avoid the worst of the pain. I don't know that it would be worth it to buy it for just a couple weeks, but if you may have more babies, it could be helpful.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
I'm 35wks w/ twins & I've had one wedged down in my pelvis (first totally breech, now kind of transverse/head down angle) for several weeks. Lots of pressure, but the worst has been the kicks, punches, etc., to my cervix I don't expect that to change until these buggers are out, but I cannot say how helpful the pregnancy support belt has been. It was handed down from my SIL to DP to me & I'm the first of the 3 to wear it; it keeps the baby up just high enough to avoid the worst of the pain. I don't know that it would be worth it to buy it for just a couple weeks, but if you may have more babies, it could be helpful.
My dr reccommended the belt for me. I am sure it is worth it I never got it .

I would just sit on the exercise ball and roll around or be spread eagle alot
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

They're most likely going to section me anyway, plus I'm only 35 weeks, so I'm really not trying to open anything up...right now the goal is high & tight