Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

Daddy's Diapers- Are They Worth It?

I stumbled across Daddy's Diapers and am drooling over them- they are so cute!

I would really love to buy my daughter the sock monkey one for Christmas (and give her a book and sock monkey to go with it) but want to know if anyone has experience with these diapers before I take the plunge and spend $35 on one.

How do they hold up in the wash (the washing directions say to wash on cold which is something I cannot do) and do you feel like they are worth the big price tag?

Thanks

Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
KaylaAnne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daddy's Diapers- Are They Worth It?

Meh. I could take em or leave em. I bought one of their 4th of July dipes, Miss Independence... And it was not apparent or obvious on their page at all that they have 2 sizes of diapers. My daughter only got to wear it once and she was grown out of it in a blink of an eye. She was 6 months old at the time too, and its not like she's in the 90th percentile for her weight and height or anything. She's always been pretty average. So keep that in mind.

Also their prices have increased by $10 since I've been following them (not quite a year yet). I don't like businesses that price jump that quickly. But they are in high demand so... I guess they can charge what people will pay.

I do like them though. Them meaning the business owners. Its a husband and wife team and they are both really sweet.
KaylaAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #3
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Two siZes? Explain? I'm nervous now because I have some "one size" on the way. They are t really one size? My friend got the one size and loved them that's how I heard about them!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thankfully you can get different sizes now- I'd be getting a large because my daughter is almost 2.

Maybe I will buy her one- she is getting older and who knows when she will potty train so it would be nice to get her a special diaper. I also think it's so sweet that a dad is making them- I like the whole story behind the diapers.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here's some reviews I found online...

http://andthenthereweremore.com/2013...view-giveaway/

http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.co...-ive-ever.html

And here is what they say on their sizing:

"All of our diapers come OS, with rise snaps, and fit from about 10lbs to about 25lbs. If you would like a different size we now offer that too. We have Newborn, Small, Medium, and Large. You can also add rise snaps to any of those sizes too. Before you order you should look to see what diaper size would best fit your little one, now and as they grow. Hope this helps."
Old 11-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #6
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

The only thing I hate about reviews like that are they are pretty superficial- I'd like to know how the diapers hold up after lots of washing. I am not gentle on my diapers
Old 11-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #7
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is true!!!