Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Finished - please delete

AppleCheeks size 2, Stacinator fleece, Softbums, GroVia, and Blueberry Coveralls.

This is part of a HUGE destash. Believe it or not, after removing all these diapers from our stash we still have more than a full week’s stash left – so I really don’t need any more diapers. Most of these were bought new and very gently used, most were only used a handful of times; some were only used once or twice; some were washed but never even worn. I’d prefer to sell multiple diapers at a time, but I’m open to selling them one by one (I’m not likely to accept a lower price on an individual diaper, though, as I’ll end up paying more in shipping). I’m happy to ship internationally, I only ask for the extra cost of shipping. We are a smoke-free, pet-free home.

I am open to trades; my ISO is listed at the bottom.

$17ppd – AppleCheeks – Raspberry Sorbet, size 2, cover only (I’ll include a brand new stay-dry insert for an extra $3 or a bamboo insert for an extra $7). Very popular diaper because of the two-size system that gives such a great trim fit. Large pocket that opens in the middle so inserts will agitate out in the wash.

$9ppd each – Stacinator blue fleece, size medium (chart says it fits 15-20 lbs but I suspect it would fit much longer than that), side-snapping, the fleece is pilly but the snaps and elastic are in great condition. My petite little girl (19 months old, 21 lbs.) still fits in these on the smallest snap setting and she has a LOT of room to grow in these. My son (who just turned 4 and weighs 32 lbs.) still fits in these and they're not even tight on him. I snapped it on it largest setting and measured it. It looks like it will fit a waist up to 26 or even 28 inches. It looks like it will fit legs up to 14 inches around. Unstretched the rise measures 17 inches, but this fleece is stretchy in all directions so even the rise will stretch to 19 or even 20 inches.

Softbums – one-size – these have a unique elastic adjustment system that makes it easy to make the diaper a perfect fit on any baby. These were one of the first one-size diapers to fit on my tiny newborn. The Omni has a nice wide pocket to make it easy to stuff inserts. Both the Omni and the Echo have a snap in the back to snap-in a soaker.
$18ppd each – Bubblegum Omni in aplix – bought new, only used a few times each, no stains, elastic great, aplix nice and strong (not curling)
$15ppd – Bubblegum Echo in aplix – no stains, elastic great, I replaced the aplix, some piling on the front near the landing strip (pictured), there is a tiny area at the front where the fleece wasn’t caught in the stitching (pictured). I added aplix to the tab so that it can crossover on either side.
$30 – HTF Lilac Echo (April 2012 color of the month) – like new, washed and worn once, fleece is super soft. SOLD
$8 each - bamboo one-size pods (3 are unlabeled but softer - $7 each). One has a small hole (pictured) $7. One has a small mark (pictured) $7. All pods sold.
$4 - DryTouch Large Pod SOLD
$2 - DryTouch Small Mini-Pod SOLD

$14ppd - GroVia one-size vanilla shell - tried once. No stains, like new. Inserts both sold - shell only.

Blueberry Coveralls – one size, double gussets to hold in messes, these are generous in size to fit even the biggest of babies.
$12ppd – pink w/ dark pink snaps – no stains, snaps perfect, elastic still very stretchy.
$12ppd – light blue w/ green snaps – no stains, snaps perfect, elastic still very stretchy.
$13ppd – chocolate with pink dots – no stains, snaps perfect, elastic still very stretchy, fabric feels just a bit thicker than the over Coveralls I have listed. SOLD
$12ppd – gold – no stains, snaps perfect, elastic still very stretchy.

Please take a look at my other listings to see everything I have up for sale:
Fitted Diapers
Diaper Covers
Pocket Diapers
AIOs, AI2s, and AI3s
Wool - wraps, soakers, longies, and sets
Diaper Accessories - wetbags and pail liners
Baby Carriers – mei tai, newborn wrap, ring slings, pouches
Nursing cover & Nursing bracelet

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] IDSO:
Wild & Wacky Totally True Bible Stories on CD
- All About Christmas
- All About Angels
- All About Miracles
- All About Helping Others
- All About Fear
- All About Salvation

ISO:
- PUL (Prefer diaper cuts or scraps, but must be at least 15" x 10" with the stretch across the narrow side) - girly prints or solids (brown, lavender)
- FOE (I need the good stuff that won't look bad after a few washes) - prefer solids (white, brown, pink, lavender) but would consider prints
- inner fabrics for trainers (I need it to feel wet; no fleece) - cotton velour, bamboo velour, etc.; prefer girly solids but will consider others; at least 15"x10" with the stretch across the narrow side).
- disposable diapers size 3 - Huggies, Luvs, Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers (trade value $0.14 each)
- disposable training pants size 2-3T for boy (trade value $0.20 each)
- thick baby girl tights (size 12-18mo. or 12-24mo) (trade value $1 each plus shipping)
- little girl bloomers or bike shorts (size 12mo. - 2T) (trade value $1 each plus shipping)

SOLD:

$16ppd - Baby BeeHinds 100% wool wrap, size medium (15-24 lbs), natural color, elasticized legs and back for a great fit. Machine washable on cold. Strong aplix, elastic perfect, only worn a couple times, faint staining / discoloration on leg binding (pictured). SOLD

Sweet Pea one-size – these are my favorite diaper covers, the fabric is nice and stretchy to provide a great fit, double gussets hold in even the messiest of messes, lots of snap settings to choose from, these will fit even the biggest of babies (my 20lb, 18 month old still uses the smallest rise setting, and it still fits with the tabs meeting in the middle – but I was surprised that it started fitting baby when she was still quite small).
$9ppd each – purple – new style with 4 snaps on each wing, like new, elastic and snaps are perfect. SOLD
$8ppd – yellow – old style (these have only 2 snaps on each wing, which I found to be plenty, I never used the extra snaps on the new style covers), no stains, elastic and snaps are perfect. There were two small areas where I restitched the binding (pictured). SOLD
$7ppd – indigo blue – old style, not stains, elastic and snaps perfect, small pull in PUL, small area that I restitched the binding (unfortunately I didn’t have thread the right color so I used white – pictured). SOLD

$8ppd - Econobum one-size cover and prefold – zinnia trim – new in package SOLD

$5ppd - Small / Medium Blue fleece soaker (measurements unstretched) SOLD
waist: 16"
hips: 17"
rise: 16"
legs: 10"

Swaddlebees Capri – these have double gussets to keep all the mess inside and flaps on both the front and back to keep inserts and prefolds that are laid in the cover in place.
$16ppd – Baby blooms, size 2 – like new, no stains, elastic, fabric, and snaps are perfect. SOLD
$15ppd – pink, size 2 – no stains, elastic, snaps, and fabric is perfect. There was a small area near the label that needed to be restitched (pictured) Sold

Advertisement

Last edited by jdeemarie; 02-19-2014 at 05:52 PM.
jdeemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
smilyme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE destash - boyish, girly, and gender neutral - HOVER for details

PMing you again.

www.clothisgreen.com
smilyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #3
ButtFluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I realize this is a long shot, but would you be willing to sell me the Applecheeks bamboo insert only? And how much? Just thought I would ask thank you.
ButtFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtFluff View Post
I realize this is a long shot, but would you be willing to sell me the Applecheeks bamboo insert only? And how much? Just thought I would ask thank you.
Thank you for asking, but I still have a couple size 1 AppleCheeks covers that I'm hanging onto for now, so other than selling one insert with this cover, I'd like to keep the rest of my inserts.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #5
Mrslizreyes
Registered Users

I'm interested in all of the sweet pea covers. How much will you take for all of them?
Mrslizreyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
ButtFluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeemarie View Post
Thank you for asking, but I still have a couple size 1 AppleCheeks covers that I'm hanging onto for now, so other than selling one insert with this cover, I'd like to keep the rest of my inserts.
I was just interested in the one insert pictured, if you are willing to sell alone
Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #7
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtFluff View Post
I was just interested in the one insert pictured, if you are willing to sell alone
I'm sorry. I would like to keep all my AppleCheeks inserts but I'm willing to sell one to go with the Raspberry cover - I'm not interested in selling any AppleCheeks inserts alone at this time. Thank you for asking.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
ButtFluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeemarie View Post
I'm sorry. I would like to keep all my AppleCheeks inserts but I'm willing to sell one to go with the Raspberry cover - I'm not interested in selling any AppleCheeks inserts alone at this time. Thank you for asking.
Ah, ok I understand. Sorry I misunderstood the first response
Old 11-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #9
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Friday bump
Old 11-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
jdeemarie