Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #71
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

I actually feel like I'm 'showing' already. I use the term loosely because I don't have a cute little round bulge.. I have an average/medium build but have a small mommy tummy leftover from DS and that's been pushed out farther. So it really just looks like I've gained 10lbs (I have actually gained 2)

Not in maternity clothes yet but I'm living in my comfy pants and stretchy skinny jeans lol

And I'm only 8 weeks!

Advertisement

sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #72
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Symptoms so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
I actually feel like I'm 'showing' already. I use the term loosely because I don't have a cute little round bulge.. I have an average/medium build but have a small mommy tummy leftover from DS and that's been pushed out farther. So it really just looks like I've gained 10lbs (I have actually gained 2)

Not in maternity clothes yet but I'm living in my comfy pants and stretchy skinny jeans lol

And I'm only 8 weeks!

Great customer service from:

meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #73
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

And I'm only 8 weeks!
Ugh. Me too. I'm actually up 3-4 lbs and I don't understand why or HOW at all. My "stools" are just fine, I'm working out 5-6 days a week for at least an hour with at least 4 of those days being 4+ mile runs and I'm not eating any different than I did prior to getting pregnant. It's starting to really make me mad.

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #74
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie

Ugh. Me too. I'm actually up 3-4 lbs and I don't understand why or HOW at all. My "stools" are just fine, I'm working out 5-6 days a week for at least an hour with at least 4 of those days being 4+ mile runs and I'm not eating any different than I did prior to getting pregnant. It's starting to really make me mad.
As of this morning I'm up 3 lbs

It sounds like you are doing great! You can probably attribute the weight to increased blood volume, water, etc. I admire your motivation, I am soooo tired and lacking energy right now. I'm hoping after the first trimester is over I will have more energy and can start exercising again. That was my experience with DS anyway. Good for you!
Old 11-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #75
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Thank you! I just wish the scale was reflecting it! I lost 146 lbs since having DS so the weight gain is going to be hard to wrap my head. I *know* I'm going to gain, just didn't expect it this soon. Trying to remind myself that my healthy habits are helping me and baby whether I can see it or not.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #76
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
As of this morning I'm up 3 lbs

It sounds like you are doing great! You can probably attribute the weight to increased blood volume, water, etc. I admire your motivation, I am soooo tired and lacking energy right now. I'm hoping after the first trimester is over I will have more energy and can start exercising again. That was my experience with DS anyway. Good for you!
Oh and trust me, I'm EXHAUSTED! Lol I've find that if I don't do it before 5, its not getting done! But, the workouts have been helping with the ms and fatigue. I do find I'm having to force myself to take rest days because its taking me longer to recover!

Old 11-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #77
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Almost 11 weeks and still have nausea.. starting yesterday..by 7:30pm I am so entirely exhausted I don't want talk... that and I am really looking fat now ugh.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #78
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia
Almost 11 weeks and still have nausea.. starting yesterday..by 7:30pm I am so entirely exhausted I don't want talk... that and I am really looking fat now ugh.
Aww I'm sure it's only you who thinks you look fat. I say that cuz I'm feeling fat too lol

I'm still nauseous as well, but am only 9.5 weeks. The exhaustion is the worst, I feel sorry for DS because we've been quite lazy lately and not getting out and about to the park, etc as much as we normally would. It makes me feel so guilty!
Old 11-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #79
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Over nine weeks and I am feeling worse. Usually it is starting to get a bit better for me. Even started puking..yucky. I am really showing already too, I think by next week I will have to tell my kids.
ETA I wish my ticker would have the correct # of far along I am. I guess they only generate them according to average cycles. Because I am 9w3days.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow

Last edited by luvsgreen; 11-14-2013 at 02:48 PM.
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #80
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen View Post
Over nine weeks and I am feeling worse. Usually it is starting to get a bit better for me. Even started puking..yucky. I am really showing already too, I think by next week I will have to tell my kids.
ETA I wish my ticker would have the correct # of far along I am. I guess they only generate them according to average cycles. Because I am 9w3days.
You can set the ticker by date as well. There are two options, LMP or custom date.

ugh no trust me I would be seriously working on losing weight right now if I wasnt pregnant. I'm going to start some serious exercise in the next trimester I hope I can at least trim (although not lose weight of course!) just help the sagginess and love handles . Don't worry I wont go hungry at all, baby needs nutrients!!!! I'm just pretty disgusted at the moment. I'm wondering if my first trimester change in diet has caused me to gain even more fat..ugh ugh... I dont even want to do baby bump pictures cause I'm so disgusted.

I just cant exercise at all right now in fear I'll begin puking. Come on 1 more week...pls make this nausea be done second trimester here I come