Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #41
AllieBoBallie
Registered Users

Re: November Thread

I haven't posted since my bfp but figured I'd join back in. I've been lucky this pregnancy as far as morning sickness goes. I haven't had hardly any thank goodness. With my 1st, I was sick off and on my whole pregnancy which sucked big time. It's a big relief to feel pretty normal with this baby!

Advertisement

AllieBoBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #42
megshmeg
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieBoBallie View Post
I haven't posted since my bfp but figured I'd join back in. I've been lucky this pregnancy as far as morning sickness goes. I haven't had hardly any thank goodness. With my 1st, I was sick off and on my whole pregnancy which sucked big time. It's a big relief to feel pretty normal with this baby!
That is awesome! It gives me hope, lol. After how sick I was with this one I am afraid to have another. But DH just said, "When we're up to 4 kids we will need a bigger vehicle...." so I think he wants more.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #43
AllieBoBallie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by megshmeg
That is awesome! It gives me hope, lol. After how sick I was with this one I am afraid to have another. But DH just said, "When we're up to 4 kids we will need a bigger vehicle...." so I think he wants more.
Yes there's hope! I was a little worried I was gonna be really sick again but turns out I'm not. Yay! I guess it really can be different with each pregnancy.
AllieBoBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #44
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieBoBallie View Post
I can totally understand how you felt!
When I was pregnant with my first, I was horribly sick. I was always throwing up, then I'd get these migraines that would make my vision impaired. It as so scary. I ended up loosing 15lbs by 12 weeks, and since I was a teen, the doctor I saw secretly referred me to a social worker, and she popped in during a visit and was giving me this speech about staying healthy...blah blah blah. She thought I was just trying to keep my body slender.
I would have gave anything to STOP being so sick!!!
By the time I delivered my daughter full term, I gained 33 lbs. and my daughter was perfectly healthy!

When I found out I was pregnant a year later with my second daughter, I was soooooooo scared to be sick again! It turned out I never got sick. That pregnancy was my easiest!!!

AFM:

We have the name, but aren't sure which way we are going to use it.

It's either, Zenon Tomas or Tomas Zenon?

My dad's name is Tommy, but I like the Spanish version, and Zenon is DH's dad's name.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #45
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm amazed how early the BH has started this time. Its crazy. They're really mild, so when I'm busy, I don't really notice them, but if I'm resting, they're pretty obvious.
Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #46
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No BH yet. Thank Goodness since they tend to freak me out. I'll get them around 38 weeks. Then they'll drive me crazy!

I feel horrible because I had to drop my only class I was taking this semester. I just couldn't keep my mind focused. I only have 3 classes before I can apply to nursing school, but I still have small children that depend on me, and I will never get that back again. Nursing school will always be there.
So I'm taking time off to be fully there for my kids and this unborn baby! I just still feel like a failure for dropping! I only had a month left, but my grades kept getting lower and lower!!!!
Old 11-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #47
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Warning: hormonal rant coming

DH and I were planning to go on a date today (dinner and a movie), but DH decided he didn't want to go because he has to work early tomorrow. Since I didn't have anything planned for dinner, I suggested we at least all go out for dinner. DH finally agreed, I suggested several places which he vetoed and his only suggestion was Mexican food which is one of my least favorite. We got as far as sitting in the car in the driveway and he was clearly grumpy. I told him if he'd really prefer Mexican, that was fine. He asked for more suggestions, so I reminded him of an Italian place we've talked about but never tried. He decided to go there. The entire meal he's grumpy, barking at the kids, complaining about his food, and whining about how slow everything was (the place was packed). Not to mention the fact that he ignored me through the whole meal. Then the bill came, oh good heavens, you would have thought they charged $5000. For an appetizer, meals and drinks for four (with leftovers), dessert and tip, the total was under $80. Sure, it wasn't as cheap as Mexican food, but its not like we've never spent that much on dinner. Since we've been home, he's been holed up in the bedroom watching TV alone. I still don't know whether he's mad about not going to Mexican food, whether he just really didn't want to go out, or what, but its time for the stick to be removed from his butt. I'm the pregnant one and he's the one with the mood swings.
Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #48
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had a horrible dream that the baby was born at 20 weeks and of course didn't live. They gave him to me, but I didn't believe I wasn't pregnant. I could still feel the baby move in me. I woke up crying. It took until this afternoon to shake the sadness out of me. I immediately took my Doppler out and listened to his heart beat.

I hate these kind of dreams!!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #49
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
AFM:

We have the name, but aren't sure which way we are going to use it.

It's either, Zenon Tomas or Tomas Zenon?

My dad's name is Tommy, but I like the Spanish version, and Zenon is DH's dad's name.
I like Tomas Zenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim View Post
I'm the pregnant one and he's the one with the mood swings.
Some men are "pregnant lady" cranky!

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #50
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
I had a horrible dream that the baby was born at 20 weeks and of course didn't live. They gave him to me, but I didn't believe I wasn't pregnant. I could still feel the baby move in me. I woke up crying. It took until this afternoon to shake the sadness out of me. I immediately took my Doppler out and listened to his heart beat.

I hate these kind of dreams!!!!
last night I dreamed we went for the u/s and found out the baby's lungs weren't developing as they should. which meant we should prepare ourselves to lose the baby. it was awful. we had to tell the whole family about the baby being sick and live out the rest of the pregnancy knowing the baby wouldn't live long. it was awful.

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote