Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #51
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Had another ultrasound today (midwife ordered one for 1-2 weeks but they had a cancellation so called me in today. I would have rather waited but oh well). Unfortunately I had an AWFUL u/s tech who didn't say a single word to me. Showed me the heartbeat, handed me a pic and left. Afterwards I noticed on the pic that it said 9w0d and I should be 9w4d so I was worried that something was wrong and baby isn't developing properly, so I called my midwife and she said that it isn't unusual to be up to 5 days off in an early u/s but they won't have the results for about 5 days. So hopefully everything is fine. Sigh. So stressful!

Anyway, here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2012207951.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	157871  

Advertisement

sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #52
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Thread for June Babies Nov.

@sarahtee Looks like a healthy little bean! Sorry your tech was so crappy!

I had my sono Wednesday morning! I was a little disappointed that DH wasn't able to go with me, but we saw one healthy little bean in there! Heartrate was 176 and it had me at 9w1d instead of 8w2d. He said we're still going to tentatively keep my EDD for 6/23/14 for now! So happy to see baby growing well in there!!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #53
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie
@sarahtee Looks like a healthy little bean! Sorry your tech was so crappy!

I had my sono Wednesday morning! I was a little disappointed that DH wasn't able to go with me, but we saw one healthy little bean in there! Heartrate was 176 and it had me at 9w1d instead of 8w2d. He said we're still going to tentatively keep my EDD for 6/23/14 for now! So happy to see baby growing well in there!!
Yay!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:37 PM   #54
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am definitely showing. I will be 10 weeks this coming week, and we plan on telling our girls <3. I can't hide being sick anymore, and the growing tummy. Nothing really hides it anymore. Other than my hubby's sweatshirts
Then We will make our big announcement this week too. Excited. It will be more fun when all my friends and family know. Hopefully nothing happens to this baby so I don't have to explain why I wouldn't be showing anymore. Always a fear for me.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #55
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Met with my OB friday got some time to talk with her about steps to hopefully prevent or delay the onset of preeclampsia with this one. We got to talk about my chronic pain a little she is worried about my lack of sleep. They scheduled me an ultrasound for the day before thanksgiving. That way we can confirm dates and get an overall idea of how baby is doing.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #56
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We ended up telling our girls today, and "announcing" it too in the social media form.
As we were about to leave in the morning, then I was puking again, and my girls were very concerned. So we asked them what they thought was up with me. My oldest said"germs in her tummy?" And my second daughter said"baby?" They grinned sheepishly.
And telling everyone else was fun too. I have had only good comments and lots of support. But I didn't expect much less, I have a wonderful group of friends and family.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #57
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ended up in the ER this morning
I woke up this morning bleeding.....I called my OB and she gave me 2 options ~ go into the ER for an u/s or wait and go tomorrow.
Dh and I decided it would be better to go today, so I could leave the kids with him. I went back to bed and woke up 2hrs later. Went to the bathroom again and had 2 large clots. It was really scary.

I went to the ER, they took blood and put an IV in......the the ER Dr came in and did an u/s.

The found the yolk sack and fetal pole......HR was 154.

The told me that the SCH has resolved itself Thursday when I was there and that the bleeding today was just the extra blood my body did not absorb.

I go back again this week for a follow up and as long as I hit that 8w mark of development with a heart beat, I will only have a 2% chance of miscarriage.

I am on bed rest fro the rest of the week, which should be fun!
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #58
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The*Fab*Four View Post
I ended up in the ER this morning
I woke up this morning bleeding.....I called my OB and she gave me 2 options ~ go into the ER for an u/s or wait and go tomorrow.
Dh and I decided it would be better to go today, so I could leave the kids with him. I went back to bed and woke up 2hrs later. Went to the bathroom again and had 2 large clots. It was really scary.

I went to the ER, they took blood and put an IV in......the the ER Dr came in and did an u/s.

The found the yolk sack and fetal pole......HR was 154.

The told me that the SCH has resolved itself Thursday when I was there and that the bleeding today was just the extra blood my body did not absorb.

I go back again this week for a follow up and as long as I hit that 8w mark of development with a heart beat, I will only have a 2% chance of miscarriage.

I am on bed rest fro the rest of the week, which should be fun!
I'm so glad everything was ok and that you got to hear a heartbeat! Hope your follow-up appntmnt is encouraging as well!
Old 11-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #59
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The*Fab*Four
I ended up in the ER this morning I woke up this morning bleeding.....I called my OB and she gave me 2 options ~ go into the ER for an u/s or wait and go tomorrow. Dh and I decided it would be better to go today, so I could leave the kids with him. I went back to bed and woke up 2hrs later. Went to the bathroom again and had 2 large clots. It was really scary. I went to the ER, they took blood and put an IV in......the the ER Dr came in and did an u/s. The found the yolk sack and fetal pole......HR was 154. The told me that the SCH has resolved itself Thursday when I was there and that the bleeding today was just the extra blood my body did not absorb. I go back again this week for a follow up and as long as I hit that 8w mark of development with a heart beat, I will only have a 2% chance of miscarriage. I am on bed rest fro the rest of the week, which should be fun!
How are you doing today?
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #60
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen View Post
We ended up telling our girls today, and "announcing" it too in the social media form.
As we were about to leave in the morning, then I was puking again, and my girls were very concerned. So we asked them what they thought was up with me. My oldest said"germs in her tummy?" And my second daughter said"baby?" They grinned sheepishly.
And telling everyone else was fun too. I have had only good comments and lots of support. But I didn't expect much less, I have a wonderful group of friends and family.

How fun! I'm glad it went well!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote