Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
mommylovesme
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 573
My Mood:
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

I'd rather have strep throat than a yeast infection. I've only had it once when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter.
Before peeing, open your labia, "lips", so it won't sting, and use a peri bottle to cleanse yourself, then dab gently with a cloth wipe.

Advertisement

mommylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #22
Mhasprey
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Yea the dr probably needs to give you something. Although I've heard yogurt can provide some relief. When I was preggo I got them so bad I had to do a 7 day monistat and take something prescribed by my dr. Hope your whoo-haa feels better soon!
Mhasprey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #23
MamaZnR's Avatar
MamaZnR
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,392
My Mood:
My midwife old me to keep it dry down there with a hair dryer yogurt did nothing for me. Garlic up there did. And yes I have been bleeding and they have been miserable!! You need a high end (so to speak) pro biotic from your local health food store in the refridge section.
MamaZnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #24
leyash's Avatar
leyash
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,913
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

after one application of the yogurt for about 15 minutes, i feel SO much better! i can pee with no burning/pain, and no more blood when i gently pat dry! yayyy!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #25
Terra's Avatar
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 12,332
My Mood:
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Glad you're starting to feel better!

And what??? I had no idea Pbaki was a guy! Well I learn something new everyday. I just know him as the one with the cool Wall-E mugs
__________________
Terra: Independent woman, wife to Eric , mother to David & Aaron
Deeply spiritual, follower of Christ, connnected to my Native American spiritual roots. Over-thinker on life!
http://myownblueplanet.blogspot.com/
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #26
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Deep South
Posts: 8,372
My Mood:
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Lol your food threads are starting to get a little crazy! Just sayin'!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #27
debcita429's Avatar
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,330
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Lol your food threads are starting to get a little crazy! Just sayin'!
HAAAAAA!

Seriously though, even if you can get on top of symptoms I would get diflucan for one that bad so that you don't have a low-lying condition sitting around for ages. My mom was very uptight about this stuff, so I went pretty much all through middle school and high school with a chronic low level yeast infection to the detriment of my overall health.

I second the powerful probiotics. Therbiotic complete from Klaire Labs rocks. A cheaper and more widely available starting point would be this: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/renew...ic-30-veg-caps

There was a woman here who had an ingenious way of freezing a little tampon sized bit of coconut oil with tea tree oil mixed in and then inserting that, but I've forgotten the hows on getting it frozen the right shape, etc. Regardless, you could freeze a smudge of that and let your body melt it in order to get it into your hoohah
__________________

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #28
elizabeth.scalf's Avatar
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hershey PA
Posts: 2,750
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post

HAAAAAA!

Seriously though, even if you can get on top of symptoms I would get diflucan for one that bad so that you don't have a low-lying condition sitting around for ages. My mom was very uptight about this stuff, so I went pretty much all through middle school and high school with a chronic low level yeast infection to the detriment of my overall health.

I second the powerful probiotics. Therbiotic complete from Klaire Labs rocks. A cheaper and more widely available starting point would be this: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/renew...ic-30-veg-caps

There was a woman here who had an ingenious way of freezing a little tampon sized bit of coconut oil with tea tree oil mixed in and then inserting that, but I've forgotten the hows on getting it frozen the right shape, etc. Regardless, you could freeze a smudge of that and let your body melt it in order to get it into your hoohah
What about those ice cube tray that are slender bullet shapes so they slide down into a water bottle? Those are about tampon sized.
__________________
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #29
luvsviola's Avatar
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 17,103
My Mood:
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Here is another home remedy that may help...

http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...nfections3.htm
__________________
Kristen
Middle school teacher by day, super mom by night
Mommy to The Boss~2007, The Energizer Bunny~2009, and The Princess~2011
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #30
debcita429's Avatar
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,330
Re: I HAVE YOGURT ON MY HOO-HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf View Post
What about those ice cube tray that are slender bullet shapes so they slide down into a water bottle? Those are about tampon sized.
I was wondering the same thing b/c I have one of those, although I think it would be tricky to fill just one slot and to get the TTO taste out of it too.
__________________

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.