Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #91
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Re: Symptoms so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B View Post
I don't feel nausea but I do feel all over crumby like I have a giant hangover and I have to do things to avoid getting nauseous.

On top of taking care of a toddler this is hard.
With dd I never had any symptoms. Maybe it means this one is a boy?
I feel the same for the most part. I've not had nausea, but I do have a huge headache and feel really light-headed every morning.

I'm different though... with my girls I was nauseous and had tons of food aversions. So I keep thinking this one is a boy because this one is better haha!

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #92
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622

I feel the same for the most part. I've not had nausea, but I do have a huge headache and feel really light-headed every morning.

I'm different though... with my girls I was nauseous and had tons of food aversions. So I keep thinking this one is a boy because this one is better haha!
I had no symptoms with my son! Lol. My friend has 2 boys and only had slight nausea with the first but vomiting every day with the second. I think every pregnancy is so different (or can be)

AFM: I once again ended up in the ER this morning. Has some bleeding again so decided to see if they could get me in for a quick ultrasound. Luckily there was no one there (how rare is that?!) so I didn't have to wait. They saw baby's hb and all looks good. Dr believes blood was from my cervix so it looks like I might just have to deal with some bleeding now and then with this pregnancy. Sigh. I was hoping after 2 miscarriages I could have an easy, worry-free pregnancy! But I've made it this far so I'm trying to be hopeful!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #93
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
I had no symptoms with my son! Lol. My friend has 2 boys and only had slight nausea with the first but vomiting every day with the second. I think every pregnancy is so different (or can be)

AFM: I once again ended up in the ER this morning. Has some bleeding again so decided to see if they could get me in for a quick ultrasound. Luckily there was no one there (how rare is that?!) so I didn't have to wait. They saw baby's hb and all looks good. Dr believes blood was from my cervix so it looks like I might just have to deal with some bleeding now and then with this pregnancy. Sigh. I was hoping after 2 miscarriages I could have an easy, worry-free pregnancy! But I've made it this far so I'm trying to be hopeful!

How scary! I'm so glad everything was okay with the little bean! You're just going to have a super sensitive cervix the whole time? Hopefully your OB can get you some more answers!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #94
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie

How scary! I'm so glad everything was okay with the little bean! You're just going to have a super sensitive cervix the whole time? Hopefully your OB can get you some more answers!
Thanks mama. It's weird because I haven't had any spotting after sex or anything, just random cervical bleeding that doesn't seem to have a direct cause. My midwife had briefly mention cervical erosion during my last appt, I plan to ask more about it on Friday. I guess I'll be taking it easy for a while. I was so happy to see that little heartbeat and a little bean moving around though
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #95
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post

I am breastfeeding too and quite a few women have mentioned having less nausea while breastfeeding, so it could be that too!

Bummer that you keep ending up at the hospital!! I'm so thankful that I have stress-free, easy pregnancies!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #96
MrsNacho
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622 View Post
I am breastfeeding too and quite a few women have mentioned having less nausea while breastfeeding, so it could be that too!

Bummer that you keep ending up at the hospital!! I'm so thankful that I have stress-free, easy pregnancies!
Man I wish I had that! I'm still breastfeeding, but I'd swear my nausea is worse this time around
MrsNacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #97
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone still puking? Getting old Thinking I need to get some meds to help me feel better..

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #98
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

I'm still puking several times a day. I had a brief reprieve for 3 days last weekend, but then the nausea was back. I'm taking Diclectin already so there's not anything else I can do about it right now.

I hope you feel better soon, Luvsgreen. The Diclectin really does help and is probably worth a try. Without it, I felt so sick that I couldn't function in any meaningful way.

In good news, the babies seem to be growing, along with my tummy and none of my pants or skirts fit any longer. I can't believe how much bigger I am now compared to my first pregnancy. I think I'm going to tell my boss this Thursday (at 12 weeks) and hope he doesn't (a) fire me; or (b) have a heart attack.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #99
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Layney- He can't fire you for being pregnant. And I hope he doesn't have a heart attack. Isn't you that are eventually taking over the practice? Hopefully he's good about it. Hopefully you start to feel better soon!

Sarah- Hopefully the bleeding can stop for good, and you can have a relaxing pregnancy without the extra stress.

AFM- I am think of asking my MW to call in some diclectin for me, maybe I'll feel somewhat normalish. And I have such a belly already, usual for me, and I am way more sick this time than usual. Everyone bugs me that it's twins. I hope not, one is easier. But if it is, I'll find a way to be excited and cope, and be happy.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote