Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #91
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: diagnose me? the next health dilemma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaZnR View Post
Agreed. Did your dr give you any klonipon (sp?) or Ativan? Your anxiety sounds out of control. It is highly unlikely you will have a severe allergic reaction. Can you get some cardio in tomorrow? It will help burn off the extra energy you are having. Hang in there, glad you are getting treated. The longer you wait to treat anxiety, the worse it gets!
no. i refuse to take benzos. i'd rather have anxiety than take a chance on taking something that it is highly addictive. i just won't.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #92
MamaZnR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash
no. i refuse to take benzos. i'd rather have anxiety than take a chance on taking something that it is highly addictive. i just won't.
Have you had problems with addiction before? I was afraid of taking something that can be addicting as well, and only needed them for a short while in my life. I had the lowest dose and broke them into quarters.
I'm not saying to take them, but you sound high anxiety lately. Just throwing something out there.
Go for a run instead ;-)
MamaZnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #93
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I wouldn't necessarily call gallbladder issues a zebra, it's one of the most common surgeries done especially among otherwise healthy young moms. I had issues with mine long before I needed it removed immediately but you can take steps to correct it with an early diagnosis. OP admitted she doesn't eat very well and high fat foods are the worst for the gallbladder when it's agitated. But if a dr isn't up to date on the fact that she has a baby and such than she may not put it together.

OP- while starting Celexa and papaya I would really start keeping a precise daily journal of food and activity (stress/anxiety level?) and see what kind of pattern you can pick up in the month before returning. It could very well be stress/anxiety and the Celexa should help that. :-)
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #94
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Re: diagnose me? the next health dilemma!

You're right that gallbladder isn't quite a zebra. But, gas is even more likely. A little time ruling out gas shouldn't hurt OP. If it's her gallbladder, they will figure it out pretty quick.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #95
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lay on your back, take your fingers and place then under your right rib cage. Take in a deep breath and press up and under your rib cage. If it is gallbladder it will hurt like hell.
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #96
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieandtheboys
Lay on your back, take your fingers and place then under your right rib cage. Take in a deep breath and press up and under your rib cage. If it is gallbladder it will hurt like hell.
Not always. You can have IBS from gallbladder dysfunction without stones or any inflammation. I had gallbladder dysfunction/IBS for nearly 15-years before I ever had pain in gallbladder area or developed stones.
mommypockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #97
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I hadn't read all of the responses and just saw gallbladder. Didn't realize there was ibs issues too.
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote